EA Forums - Banner

wow amazing pull again

Prev13
Stephlefan6AX
287 posts Member
edited January 22
just pulled with mega player pack(50k) in store Matts Zuccarello 92 OVR.

Ea can i trade it to you for the cancel of patch 1.3 lol

update: pulled 91 Jakub Voracek (ut) from the 450 squad battles milestones reward

pulled T.Stutzle 90 (ut) he scored 7 goals in 1st game
Post edited by Stephlefan6AX on

Replies

• Haha what a business man you are!

(congrats)
  • just pulled with mega player pack(50k) in store Matts Zuccarello 92 OVR.

Ea can i trade it to you for the cancel of patch 1.3 lol
    Great pull congrats
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • thx. i hope i'm gonna sell for good value. those price cards seem to be overated
  • thx. i hope i'm gonna sell for good value. those price cards seem to be overated

Have you tryed him out, must be pretty fast?

People go bananas when new MSP cards comes out, probably not a bad idea to sell.
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    thx. i hope i'm gonna sell for good value. those price cards seem to be overated

People go bananas when new MSP cards comes out, probably not a bad idea to sell.

no i have not tried. the synergy is not going well with my team
    thx. i hope i'm gonna sell for good value. those price cards seem to be overated

I've heard he's a top winger regardless of synergies. If you can fit him in, or make a few changes to do so without losing an active synergy (or maybe losing a non important one), you should give him a try.

Great pull either way. I'm still waiting on my first master set player pull. Best I've got so far is 88 winternational Pasta. Hopefully I can sell him (he just doesn't make the team over anyone else on it.

• Stephlefan6AX
    287 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Sega82mega wrote: »

I've heard he's a top winger regardless of synergies. If you can fit him in, or make a few changes to do so without losing an active synergy (or maybe losing a non important one), you should give him a try.

Great pull either way. I'm still waiting on my first master set player pull. Best I've got so far is 88 winternational Pasta. Hopefully I can sell him (he just doesn't make the team over anyone else on it.

how many master can we pull in a complete year of playing?
  • Sega82mega
    3532 posts Member
    edited December 2020

Yeah give him a spin at least. Feel the power in the norwegian dwarf!

I was full of surprise when I manage to pull Sedin MSP 90, might be my best pull ever, sold for 450..coins I still living happy on.

Always love pasta cards, but havent got a chance to test him this year yet.

Last year I pulled 3. 2 in the packs and one on silver reroll.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokin666 wrote: »

Last year I pulled 3. 2 in the packs and one on silver reroll.

thx. last year i started in july , i pulled Gretsky and Lemieux 99 the same week
  • it was hard to always have the best price cause it was not very popular card.finally sold it for 578,950
  • Cha-ching

What are you planning to do with the cash?
  • Stephlefan6AX
    287 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Cha-ching

What are you planning to do with the cash?

planning to send to my friend sega82mega lol. i do have 974k now. i would like to test the 92 Bobrovsky master goalie(huge improve to my Dasilva 61) in this event and after improving my wingers speed
  • Naaw how sweet... 😉

Sounds like you are going to have a much better keeper. Im also thirsty for that Bobrovsky, but I have to much to improve on other areas before I can do that.

Spend them wise!

Theoretically speaking, all of them if you're lucky enough.

Yeah give him a spin at least. Feel the power in the norwegian dwarf!

I was full of surprise when I manage to pull Sedin MSP 90, might be my best pull ever, sold for 450..coins I still living happy on.

Always love pasta cards, but havent got a chance to test him this year yet.

His 86 team of the week card with howitzer is probably the better option tbh
  • Sega i bought 92 Bobrovsky for 550k. my team ovr went from 87 to 92 :o . still 419k to play with. i saw you are few wins from completing your win online minestone
  • Sega i bought 92 Bobrovsky for 550k. my team ovr went from 87 to 92 :o . still 419k to play with. i saw you are few wins from completing your win online minestone

Hehe oh you did.. I was close to asking you, in my 'team building' thread.

How has 'bob' been so far? 550k is alot of coins for a player you cant control over, but it might be worth it.. I think the goalies pretty good this year.
    Sega i bought 92 Bobrovsky for 550k. my team ovr went from 87 to 92 :o . still 419k to play with. i saw you are few wins from completing your win online minestone

How has 'bob' been so far? 550k is alot of coins for a player you cant control over, but it might be worth it.. I think the goalies pretty good this year.

i saw two sold for about 630k so it was a good deal. my first game in squad he allowed 6 goals. first game online he allowed 6 goals. man more my team is getting better more my players getting kicked by 61 to 79 players. i'm very disappointed, there is no goal to improve his team in hut and spending money in this game is just a free gift for EA.
    Sega i bought 92 Bobrovsky for 550k. my team ovr went from 87 to 92 :o . still 419k to play with. i saw you are few wins from completing your win online minestone

i saw two sold for about 630k so it was a good deal. my first game in squad he allowed 6 goals. first game online he allowed 6 goals. man more my team is getting better more my players getting kicked by 61 to 79 players. i'm very disappointed, there is no goal to improve his team in hut and spending money in this game is just a free gift for EA.

That dosent sound good for 419k...

But I always give goalies a fair chance.. It might take a while before you 'get to know how he play'. Which shots you can trust him and which not to trust him..

But you can always sell him, you will probebly make a profit too.