EA Forums - Banner

wow amazing pull again

Replies

• Sega82mega wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    Sega i bought 92 Bobrovsky for 550k. my team ovr went from 87 to 92 :o . still 419k to play with. i saw you are few wins from completing your win online minestone

Hehe oh you did.. I was close to asking you, in my 'team building' thread.

How has 'bob' been so far? 550k is alot of coins for a player you cant control over, but it might be worth it.. I think the goalies pretty good this year.

i saw two sold for about 630k so it was a good deal. my first game in squad he allowed 6 goals. first game online he allowed 6 goals. man more my team is getting better more my players getting kicked by 61 to 79 players. i'm very disappointed, there is no goal to improve his team in hut and spending money in this game is just a free gift for EA.

That dosent sound good for 419k...

But I always give goalies a fair chance.. It might take a while before you 'get to know how he play'. Which shots you can trust him and which not to trust him..

But you can always sell him, you will probebly make a profit too.

i set him in auction to reset the stats lol. if not sell at 699,999 i'm gonna retry it for my games tonight
    Sega i bought 92 Bobrovsky for 550k. my team ovr went from 87 to 92 :o . still 419k to play with. i saw you are few wins from completing your win online minestone

How has 'bob' been so far? 550k is alot of coins for a player you cant control over, but it might be worth it.. I think the goalies pretty good this year.

i saw two sold for about 630k so it was a good deal. my first game in squad he allowed 6 goals. first game online he allowed 6 goals. man more my team is getting better more my players getting kicked by 61 to 79 players. i'm very disappointed, there is no goal to improve his team in hut and spending money in this game is just a free gift for EA.

But I always give goalies a fair chance.. It might take a while before you 'get to know how he play'. Which shots you can trust him and which not to trust him..

i set him in auction to reset the stats lol. if not sell at 699,999 i'm gonna retry it for my games tonight

Haha! You are one hell of a coach..

"Bob! - ill give you 2 games, show me what you got!"

2 games later....

"- bobbi boy, your on the market!"

Hehe let me know how this continue.. 😁👍
  • Stephlefan6AX
    214 posts Member
    edited December 2020

2 games later....

exactly but its NHL,do the job or get out 😁 .
  • Sega82mega
    2599 posts Member
    edited December 2020

2 games later....

exactly but its NHL,do the job or get out 😁

True.. If you cant delivere to the big boss, pack your bag.. And don't let the door hit you on your way out! 😄🤜

2 games later....

True.. If you cant delivere to the big boss, pack your bag.. And don't let the door hit you on your way out! 😄🤜

hahaha. do you know good setting for franchise?

2 games later....

sorry mate I dont play Franchise, but you should check with untouchable_BF1 if he could give you the 'sliders' he is using. I tryed some of he's sliders in 20' and I liked them really much.
  • Stephlefan6AX
    214 posts Member
    edited December 2020

2 games later....

sorry mate I dont play Franchise, but you should check with untouchable_BF1 if he could give you the 'sliders' he is using. I tryed some of he's sliders in 20' and I liked them really much.

ok thx i found him

2 games later....

ok thx i found him

Yup he is.

If you want to, you could start a thread, we're we could share and change diffrent 'sliders' with each other. Should be a 'sticky in my opinion. It's quite interesting to see, how much' right settings' totally can change the game.

2 games later....

ok thx i found him

Yup he is.

If you want to, you could start a thread, we're we could share and change diffrent 'sliders' with each other. Should be a 'sticky in my opinion. It's quite interesting to see, how much' right settings' totally can change the game.

from what i heard it does not matter. nothing is working like its supposed to be in the game. It look like random things like the update 1.3 and after things change in gameplay that was not announced
  • Stephlefan6AX
    214 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Bobrovsky was not claimed on the waivers. GP: 5 W:5 L:0 GAA:1.20 SV%: 93.62 squad battle games o:)
    Post edited by Stephlefan6AX on
  • Bobrovsky was not claimed on the waivers. GP: 5 W:5 L:0 GAA:1.20 SV%: 93.62 squad battle games o:)

Oh la la.. Now we talking. Seems like Bobrovsky took your threat of selling him in the right way!
    Bobrovsky was not claimed on the waivers. GP: 5 W:5 L:0 GAA:1.20 SV%: 93.62 squad battle games o:)

Oh la la.. Now we talking. Seems like Bobrovsky took your threat of selling him in the right way!

i will be the coach of the year lol. i won my two games online after. i should have solved my problem of the input lag controller. i need to play more games to test
  • Sega82mega
    2599 posts Member
    edited December 2020

i will be the coach of the year lol. i won my two games online after. i should have solved my problem of the input lag controller. i need to play more games to test

Good to hear!

Are you good with routers? Do you know how to put your console into DMZ?

And what DNS servers are you using?

And are you hard wire or on a Wi-Fi connection?

Good to hear!

my provider do everything in my area but you can do it by the easy way. Your ps4 network option there is an easy setup.if modem and router have not been reset for a while i suggest you to do it. the input lag problem come by the ps4 and the controller itself i think if what i did work... its best to use a cable instead of wi-fi cause with wi-fi there is more interferences
  • Sega82mega
    2599 posts Member
    edited December 2020

Good to hear!

my provider do everything in my area but you can do it by the easy way. Your ps4 network option there is an easy setup.if modem and router have not been reset for a while i suggest you to do it. the input lag problem come by the ps4 and the controller itself i think if what i did work... its best to use a cable instead of wi-fi cause with wi-fi there is more interferences

Aah all right.

Are you having a old controller or whats going on here?

I’ve read somwere if you can have your controller attached to usb cable, it reduce the input lag abit.
  • Stephlefan6AX
    214 posts Member
    edited December 2020

Good to hear!

Aah all right.

I’ve read somwere if you can have your controller attached to usb cable, it reduce the input lag abit.

controller is not broke, purchased 2 months ago and my older is still working well too. the few things i did are reset my controller with the hole behind it. i did set my tv on game mode and did something in ps4 safe mode,something comparing to a repair disk on a PC but it doesn't delete any data.yes using a controller with cable is better, there is also a gadget(similar to USB key) that cost 40$ on internet for the input lag controller... i need to go sleep. ttyl

Good to hear!

Aah all right.

controller is not broke, purchased 2 months ago and my older is still working well too. the few things i did are reset my controller with the hole behind it. i did set my tv on game mode and did something in ps4 safe mode,something comparing to a repair disk on a PC but it doesn't delete any data.yes using a controller with cable is better, there is also a gadget(similar to USB key) that cost 40$ on internet for the input lag controller... i need to go sleep. ttyl

Yeah I got a extra long usb cable so I can sit pretty far away but still be able to play.

I think its hard to know what is what.. Input lag from controller or just ordinarie lag, or fat man lag.. The servers? It's so many things... 🙄

Sleep tight!

Good to hear!

Aah all right.

Yeah I got a extra long usb cable so I can sit pretty far away but still be able to play.

I think its hard to know what is what.. Input lag from controller or just ordinarie lag, or fat man lag.. The servers? It's so many things... 🙄

Sleep tight!

some knowledge is need i guess
  • Stephlefan6AX
    214 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    just pulled 91 Jakub Voracek(UT) from the 450 squad battles milestones reward
  • Sega82mega
    2599 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    just pulled 91 Jakub Voracek(UT) from the 450 squad battles milestones reward

Yeah of course you did... Can you start open my packs too? .. Golden boy! 😁

Is Bobrovsky still on your team?
    Post edited by Sega82mega on