EA Forums - Banner

wow amazing pull again

13Next

Replies

• Sega82mega wrote: »
    just pulled 91 Jakub Voracek(UT) from the 450 squad battles milestones reward

Yeah of course you did... Can you start open my packs too? .. Golden boy! 😁

Is Bobrovsky still on your team?

Bobrovsky was fired lol. i do have 90 Mcdavid and 88 Ekman-Larsson. spending money on a goalie don't have a huge impact

Bobrovsky was fired lol. i do have 90 Mcdavid and 88 Ekman-Larsson. spending money on a goalie don't have a huge impact

Hehe yeah I thought so.. That bob wasen't going to have a long carrier under your power..

Mcdavid 90 most be a fun card.. But I dont think its worth the Money, to have the highest Mcdavid card out there, drops so much in value once a new hit the market, but I will defenetly have my eyes on that winternational card of he's.

But you don't have to worry about coins, you just pull another MSP.. 😁

OEL is always a good card, I like to deke with him!
    Sega82mega wrote: »

Hehe yeah I thought so.. That bob wasen't going to have a long carrier under your power..

Mcdavid 90 most be a fun card.. But I dont think its worth the Money, to have the highest Mcdavid card out there, drops so much in value once a new hit the market, but I will defenetly have my eyes on that winternational card of he's.

But you don't have to worry about coins, you just pull another MSP.. 😁

OEL is always a good card, I like to deke with him!

I wouldn't mind that mcdavid, I just can't justify the 750k plus he costs lol. I've managed to accumulate a touch over a million coins without selling off the team, so I'm hoping some team of the year or something else is coming up that's worth saving up for.
  • Nah I agree. The most I ever spend was last year on a jagr MSP for 700k, but it was at the end of the year and I felt done with HUT.

If I can get base Mcdavid for 50-60k, it just feels wrong to put out 700k for 2-3 upgrades.

If I buy for much coins and if I not going to keep the player on my team for the whole year, I try to sell before it loose to much value. I rather spend coins on 3-4 (synergy players) with decent ovr, but ofc, if I had the money, I would love to have the best cards.
  • just pulled T.Stuzle 90 (UT) from a premium pack and he scored 7 goals in 1st game
  • just pulled T.Stuzle 90 (UT) from a premium pack and he scored 7 goals in 1st game

Haha read that in another thread.. It's sick man... I still live on my only pull worth the name.. Sedin MSP in the beginning weeks.

You pull something new every week...

Congratulations 😏
    just pulled T.Stuzle 90 (UT) from a premium pack and he scored 7 goals in 1st game

Haha read that in another thread.. It's sick man... I still live on my only pull worth the name.. Sedin MSP in the beginning weeks.

Congratulations 😏

i did pull also a 88 »Joseph earlier this week. i'm playing a lot this game so of course it help. Sega are you still on the road often?
    just pulled T.Stuzle 90 (UT) from a premium pack and he scored 7 goals in 1st game

Congratulations 😏

i did pull also a 88 »Joseph earlier this week. i'm playing a lot this game so of course it help. Sega are you still on the road often?

Thats no excuse.. I play this game alot too.... 🙄😃

Hehe not on the road for the moment.. What were you thinking?

Congratulations 😏

i was thinking you were on the road around the holidays so you could not make an event

Congratulations 😏

i was thinking you were on the road around the holidays so you could not make an event

Yeah I missed out on that.. But blessing in disguise, no synergies that matched my team.

You must start to have a pretty good team, who is the best player on your team? 😊

Congratulations 😏

Yeah I missed out on that.. But blessing in disguise, no synergies that matched my team.

You must start to have a pretty good team, who is the best player on your team? 😊

they are all good lol. i like mcdavid and stutzle

lafleur gretzky mcdavid 90
    lemieux couturier 92 morenz
    roenick 90 koivu 90 Stutzle 90
    holik 86 carbonneau 90 sakic

Carlsson 89 hedman TOTY 91
    Karlson 86 wereski 90
    petry 85 Ekman-Larsson 88

vasilevskiy ToTY 93 berra 85

i'm planning to sell koivu for crosby 90 winter and ekman for maybe ekblad duo or another if i can add another team synergy

Congratulations 😏

Karlson 86 wereski 90

i'm planning to sell koivu for crosby 90 winter and ekman for maybe ekblad duo or another if i can add another team synergy

You're team match the topic "wow amazing pull, again"... I can tell by the look on your team.

That Hedman card must be a dream! 😊

Congratulations 😏

Karlson 86 wereski 90

You're team match the topic "wow amazing pull, again"... I can tell by the look on your team.

That Hedman card must be a dream! 😊

Hedman is slow and goalies don't make any difference in the game but they were the best TTOY choice for my lineup