EA Forums - Banner

Unacceptable game play

Prev134

and why the whole thing?
Because GamePlay wants the opponent to score a goal

Sorry EA Sports. but your GamePlay is just SCAM and ****

Replies

• Lol ..my friend this has been posted before I've posted ,others have posted and no solutions ,I figure that this will be the game till next year
  • EA_Aljo
    2874 posts EA Community Manager
    dustmann wrote: »

and why the whole thing?

You went for a hit and missed. However, you skated through their stick, which knocked the puck loose and you skated past them so they had an easy chance at picking it up. The better play would have been to go for a poke check or sweep the puck away with DSS.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

and why the whole thing?

You went for a hit and missed. However, you skated through their stick, which knocked the puck loose and you skated past them so they had an easy chance at picking it up. The better play would have been to go for a poke check or sweep the puck away with DSS.

I'M confused, which button is use to poke check?
  • EA_Aljo
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

and why the whole thing?

RB/R1 is the poke check. Holding it in initiates DSS.

and why the whole thing?

wow i didn't know the difference thank' a lot
  • EA_Aljo

and why the whole thing?

You're welcome. The DSS is extremely useful. I'm curious what you think about it.
  • Stephlefan6AX
    286 posts Member
    edited December 2020

and why the whole thing?

You're welcome. The DSS is extremely useful. I'm curious what you think about it.

i think DSS is very useful thats why all poeple abuse lol. i think its a great in game cause it can give many defensive game online=offline and prevent high score. i prefer to lose 3-2 than losing 12-5 lol

• why does my player not accept the puck?

• this game play is the biggest crap I've seen so far.
    My attack is twice as strong as my opponent, but in the course of the game
    the opponent is just as fast.
    My own players are standing in the way

As I have often posted what I found on the internet.

The DDA system is actually supposed to offer each player an individually suitable level of difficulty and thereby improve the gaming experience. The plaintiffs claim, however, that EA SPORTS uses this system without the knowledge of the users in the Ultimate Team modes of the NHL, Madden NFL and FIFA series in order to motivate them to make real money purchases. For example, DDA could reduce the strength of Ultimate Team players despite a high card value on the field, which is intended to encourage the user to look for even stronger objects - a devastating accusation, especially in connection with the latest gambling verdict.

that fits exactly like a fist on the eye
    THANK YOU EA Sports
  • EA_Aljo
    This one isn't easy to figure out due to the slow replay. We'd need to see it in real time. I'm not ruling out that a pickup possibly should have played here, but it's also possible the player couldn't react in time if you were still holding up right after the hit and switching players. That would mean your player was trying to hit, but released the hit attempt and couldn't react in time to puck up the puck. That's most likely what happened, but not going rule out that it could have been a bug not allowing the pick up.

• why can the opponent hit his stick through my player's legs from behind and also receive the puck?
    Sorry, this promotion is totally unacceptable.

• here the opponent also runs through my player / racket. My racket goes up and would have to block / disturb the opponent's racket when the racket is lowered, but it goes through my racket.

• why in NHL21 you only get 300 coins as a graduation and not 500 coins as in NHL 20?

• why we activated the back player from Game Play ???
  • EA_Aljo

why can the opponent hit his stick through my player's legs from behind and also receive the puck?

Thank you for this. In the first video, that appears to be a bug as it shouldn't be happening. I've passed it on to the dev team for review.

Can you better describe your concern with the second issue?

For the last video, you can manually switch players by holding in RT/R2 and flicking the right stick in the direction of the player you want to control. Most likely, you got the player you did due to switching off the player closest to the puck. You're calling for a switch, but are already controlling the player closest to the puck so it's going to switch to one of the other players.

why can the opponent hit his stick through my player's legs from behind and also receive the puck?

Thank you for this. In the first video, that appears to be a bug as it shouldn't be happening. I've passed it on to the dev team for review.

For the last video, you can manually switch players by holding in RT/R2 and flicking the right stick in the direction of the player you want to control. Most likely, you got the player you did due to switching off the player closest to the puck. You're calling for a switch, but are already controlling the player closest to the puck so it's going to switch to one of the other players.

i didn't know the rt/r2 + Right stick. any other useful info to share or a link to learn more please?
  • EA_Aljo

i didn't know the rt/r2 + Right stick. any other useful info to share or a link to learn more please?

Take a look at the controller settings within the game. Those manual player switch instructions are listed there along with many others.
  • dustmann wrote: »

here the opponent also runs through my player / racket. My racket goes up and would have to block / disturb the opponent's racket when the racket is lowered, but it goes through my racket.

If your player has a racket, that might be your first problem. This isn't tennis 😁

How to you capture the controller in a video?

here the opponent also runs through my player / racket. My racket goes up and would have to block / disturb the opponent's racket when the racket is lowered, but it goes through my racket.

If your player has a racket, that might be your first problem. This isn't tennis 😁

No tennis? ups

a question:
    what happens if you hold a racket and i push my racket onto your racket?

A: My player goes home and cries?
    B: My player gets a 5 minute penalty for crying?
    C: The opponent cannot push his stick through my stick?

You now have a choice