EA Forums - Banner

HUT Champs...no rewards

Prev1
Greetings...went to get my HUT Champs rewards for finishing 1126. Don't see any packs or HUT Champs points. Cheers

Replies

• looks like its bugged right now same for me
  • Same, claimed but nothing went to my in box or unopened packs box. Checked after rivals rewards came out, and the Champs was a greyed out box when I tried to see if there was anything different.

Lots of people on reddit also having the same issue.
  • don't worry,Ea is aware and it will be fix

They can't even fix their game, how do you expect them to "fix" this 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Hey EA...any day now. Let me guess...you're gonna hope we all forget, throw out an "im sorry" and business as usual?

Sorry Steph...they're full of ****
  • EA_Blueberry
    4139 posts EA Community Manager
    The team was made aware of this when they didn't initially go out and planned to push out the rewards in the coming days. We apologize for any confusion, rest assured you will receive them.
  • Bush League team over there eh?
  • The team was made aware of this when they didn't initially go out and planned to push out the rewards in the coming days. We apologize for any confusion, rest assured you will receive them.

They pushed the packs, but not the hut Champs points you also earn.

Not a big deal if you're in d1 or 2, but those bonus points will cause some to miss the weekend Champs games.
  • Pushed the packs? I got one pack, which should have been 2,now I have a red circle with a 1 in it always saying I have a pack to open but if I go to my packs it says I have none, but the red circle remains. Bravo EA............ Bravo!
  • Soooooo any update Blueberry.......... We're still waiting.
  • GHGbabyy wrote: »
    Hey EA...any day now. Let me guess...you're gonna hope we all forget, throw out an "im sorry" and business as usual?

Apparently you were right, they just hoped we'd forget so they wouldn't have to fix it. Unbelievable, things get worse and worse each year.
  • EA_Aljo
    2354 posts EA Community Manager
    amxblade wrote: »
    GHGbabyy wrote: »
    Hey EA...any day now. Let me guess...you're gonna hope we all forget, throw out an "im sorry" and business as usual?

Apparently you were right, they just hoped we'd forget so they wouldn't have to fix it. Unbelievable, things get worse and worse each year.

This is not true. We're waiting to hear back on the issue with points. With most everyone being away for the holidays, this is taking longer than normal to sort out.
  • Still nothing.......... Any updates?
  • EA_Blueberry
    @amxblade

Rewards were eventually sent out to impacted players for the week it was originally reported in this thread. If you're still missing any rewards please contact our Support team so they can check into it for you.

EA Help on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  • EA_Blueberry
    edited January 7
    *UPDATE*

If you still haven't received your POINTS please provide us your Gamertag/PSN ID below. We're going to swing these reports over to the NHL team for review.
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1378 posts Member
    edited January 8
    *UPDATE*

If you still haven't received your POINTS please provide us your Gamertag/PSN ID below. We're going to swing these reports over to the NHL team for review.

Same as my username here

Z0mbieBabyJesus

Is there a way they can get rid of the perpetual "one new pack" indicator? It's been there since they forced the rewards through (no points though)
  • *UPDATE*

Same as my username here

Z0mbieBabyJesus

Is there a way they can get rid of the perpetual "one new pack" indicator? It's been there since they forced the rewards through (no points though)

I have the exact same issue, perpetual 1 pack indicator.

Same user name as well on Xbox.
  • EA_Aljo
    2354 posts EA Community Manager
    *UPDATE*

Same as my username here

Z0mbieBabyJesus

I've passed on your details along with @amxblade. When I have some news, I'll update here.
  • Um any word on this? I still have an icon showing I have 1 pack to open but it's nowhere to be found and it's been almost 2 months of "fixing".