EA Forums - Banner

HUT Champs...no rewards

2Next

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2389 posts EA Community Manager
    amxblade wrote: »
    Um any word on this? I still have an icon showing I have 1 pack to open but it's nowhere to be found and it's been almost 2 months of "fixing".

I'm really sorry for the delay with this. It's still being investigated.
  • Over 2 months and can't figure it out, so don't expect anything until nhl 22 got it. 🤦‍♂️. Not your fault Aljo but this is beyond ridiculous at this point.
  • EA_Aljo
    @amxblade

If this isn't fixed by Tuesday, let me know. I'm going to be out the next 3 days, but will be back then and can follow up on it if it hasn't been addressed yet.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    @amxblade

If this isn't fixed by Tuesday, let me know. I'm going to be out the next 3 days, but will be back then and can follow up on it if it hasn't been addressed yet.

Still nothing.
    @amxblade

Been over a week since you said you'd follow up, and still nothing.
  • amxblade wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    @amxblade

Personally, I'd rather they just got rid of the perpetual new pack indicator when I don't have a new pack, at this point.
  • amxblade wrote: »
    @amxblade

Personally, I'd rather they just got rid of the perpetual new pack indicator when I don't have a new pack, at this point.

Right? But as usual, a, simple fix will never get done, thanks EA, your true colours are showing.
  • EA_Aljo
    @amxblade

Apologies for the delay, but I believe this has now been resolved for you. Can you check and let me know?
  • amxblade
    145 posts Member
    edited February 5
    @amxblade

Apologies for the delay, but I believe this has now been resolved for you. Can you check and let me know?

Yep it's gone, still never received the pack I was supposed to, but hey, what do I expect from EA anymore. 🤷
  • EA_Aljo
    @amxblade

Yep it's gone, still never received the pack I was supposed to, but hey, what do I expect from EA anymore. 🤷

You weren't given a pack since HUT Champs points don't come in those. You were given a card for the points. It would be in your inbox.
  • Oh no I did get the points, just not the packs for where I finished I the season. That's why I had a perpetual 1 pack in my inbox that I couldn't get at.
  • EA_Aljo
    Oh no I did get the points, just not the packs for where I finished I the season. That's why I had a perpetual 1 pack in my inbox that I couldn't get at.

I'm looking into this for you.
    @amxblade

You weren't given a pack since HUT Champs points don't come in those. You were given a card for the points. It would be in your inbox.

Is there any word of a fix to remove the perpetual new pack indicator?
  • EA_Aljo
    @amxblade

Can you send me a private message with your Xbox gamertag/PSN ID? I'll see if I can get that removed for you.
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1399 posts Member
    edited February 9
    @amxblade

Can you send me a private message with your Xbox gamertag/PSN ID? I'll see if I can get that removed for you.

Seems to be fixed today. There was a 250 Champs points in my inbox and the perpetual one new pack message is gone.
  • EA_Aljo
    @amxblade

Seems to be fixed today. There was a 250 Champs points in my inbox and the perpetual one new pack message is gone.

Great! If you have any other issues, please let us know. Thanks!