EA Forums - Banner

Dead

Population is so low that on a Saturday night I can't find a drop in game while searching as a skater. I've searched for 8 minutes. This is pathetic! How is this game selling? Looking at the forum posts from year to year is dropping FAST! The devs claim to listen but they don't show it. The second you start up the game you know how much our voices are heard in the forums when they play pop music.. we ask for more defensive control and we're given more offensive weapons. It's sad. They say they want us to be constructive, we've made NUMEROUS posts trying to do just that and they don't get any attention.. you wonder why people get upset in the forums.. this game is in a bad place! I think if the NHL wants the sport to really take off then producing a good game is going to be needed and this just isn't cutting it anymore.

Replies

• Population is so low that on a Saturday night I can't find a drop in game while searching as a skater. I've searched for 8 minutes. This is pathetic! How is this game selling? Looking at the forum posts from year to year is dropping FAST! The devs claim to listen but they don't show it. The second you start up the game you know how much our voices are heard in the forums when they play pop music.. we ask for more defensive control and we're given more offensive weapons. It's sad. They say they want us to be constructive, we've made NUMEROUS posts trying to do just that and they don't get any attention.. you wonder why people get upset in the forums.. this game is in a bad place! I think if the NHL wants the sport to really take off then producing a good game is going to be needed and this just isn't cutting it anymore.

Almost as weird as they claim sales are going up each year isn’t it?... like to know where all these sales actually are cause you’d think there’d be more people playing 😂

• BassMan_PC
    358 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    It's sad. They need to bring the old drop-in format back with arenas and team uniforms. No more clown gear and outdoor rinks. Leave that trash for threes arcade. Bring in cross-play to boost the numbers. Get rid of the trolls that ruin games. If people can actually find a match and play with decent players, then they are a lot more likely to recommend the game to others and allow the community to grow. If they don't address those core issues, then it is doomed.

Right now the game is a waste of time. Wasting time in menus/lobbies searching for a game and having people back out. When you finally get a match, you are stuck playing with trolls in clown gear in an outdoor rink. How is this fun? Even the most diehard fans of the series are moving on to other games.
  • It's almost like they don't want anyone playing drop in at all.
  • amxblade
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    It's because let's be honest, EA doesn't care as long as kids use mom and dads credit cards to buy packs in HUT. They very obviously don't care about putting out a quality product, it's been garbage for years and these forums make it very clear that they could care less about what the community had to say or what needs to be fixed.
    Post edited by amxblade on