EA Forums - Banner

Club Got IP Booted In an EASHL Game

DethcoreRtchyTTV
107 posts Member
edited December 2020
I hate having to post this, but after trying to get ahold of EA and PSN, with no success I feel like I needed to express my concerns. A few days ago my club was in a game we were up 5-0. The last few minutes into the third we all got disconnected and suffered a DNF loss, with them winning 3-0. Did some research on the club and all their wins are DNF's. This made much of my club members not bother playing anymore, especially being NW servers are atrocious to play on. I have posted some screenshots of the game that we were IP booted in on PS4.
t5ko72lqxqj1.jpg

Edit: Images showing team information removed. It is against the rules to name and shame. Players can be reported here and here. -CM
Post edited by EA_Aljo on

Replies

• I hate having to post this, but after trying to get ahold of EA and PSN, with no success I feel like I needed to express my concerns. A few days ago my club was in a game we were up 5-0. The last few minutes into the third we all got disconnected and suffered a DNF loss, with them winning 3-0. Did some research on the club and all their wins are DNF's. This made much of my club members not bother playing anymore, especially being NW servers are atrocious to play on. I have posted some screenshots of the game that we were IP booted in on PS4.
    t5ko72lqxqj1.jpg

Edit: Images showing team information removed. It is against the rules to name and shame. Players can be reported here and here. -CM

My bad, didn't realize the players names were shown in this photo until I double checked again.
  • As you witnessed though we were up in that game 5-0 until we got disconnected last minute as their RD went AFK for sometime. Then boom we lost by DNF, and they got the win 3-0, plus RP rate went down and we all had packet loss. This sadly even happens in HUT Rivals or Rush from what I have experienced. Was more a problem on Xbox One, but has surfaced to PS4.
  • As you witnessed though we were up in that game 5-0 until we got disconnected last minute as their RD went AFK for sometime. Then boom we lost by DNF, and they got the win 3-0, plus RP rate went down and we all had packet loss. This sadly even happens in HUT Rivals or Rush from what I have experienced. Was more a problem on Xbox One, but has surfaced to PS4.

But servers make it impossible for anyone to impact your connection. Your whole team just has bad internet.

/s