EA Forums - Banner

Only game ever that makes you mad even after winning

Every once in a while as i am a huge hockey fan there is an urge to play some video hockey...

and everytime the nhl series ruins it and just makes me so mad.

bought the nhl20 for like 8$ because like since nhl16 the game has been total carbage. i know it, but as hockey fans, we dont have a choise.

no other sportsgame ( fifa, madden, pes, nba) is so badly made. massive bugs on the gameplay and ai. even after winning a game the game is beyond frustrating.

ea. please please start focusing on making the gameplay and ai better instead of just trying to monetize the game for the addicts.

nhl20 is not FUN. ai players do whatever, gameplay makes no sence. plead fix this.

ill buy the **** nhl21 for 8$ anyway and most likely make this rant again in the 21 forum. :'(

Replies

• Every once in a while as i am a huge hockey fan there is an urge to play some video hockey...

and everytime the nhl series ruins it and just makes me so mad.

bought the nhl20 for like 8$ because like since nhl16 the game has been total carbage. i know it, but as hockey fans, we dont have a choise.

no other sportsgame ( fifa, madden, pes, nba) is so badly made. massive bugs on the gameplay and ai. even after winning a game the game is beyond frustrating.

ea. please please start focusing on making the gameplay and ai better instead of just trying to monetize the game for the addicts.

nhl20 is not FUN. ai players do whatever, gameplay makes no sence. plead fix this.

ill buy the **** nhl21 for 8$ anyway and most likely make this rant again in the 21 forum. :'(

If you're not liking 20 you definitely will hate 21 by far the worst of the series so far
  • I'm a big hockey fan and a NHL player since a while but since the last 3-4 for year in every game sport it dosnt matter if your good or if you take time to build a ultimate team the only thing matter to win its not complicated :credit card , glitch goal ! i have a good club and a little club can come back you juste making wrist shot (glitch) and can come back game impossible to come back ... to be honest NHL is becoming like madden a reeeel flop
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.