EA Forums - Banner

Remove replays

For the love of God can we please remove replays after goals from HUT. It's extremely unsportsmanlike and really who needs to watch a replay of a cross crease one timer, THEY'RE ALL THE SAME BLOODY GOAL!!!!

Replies

• Instead of a replay you should have to skate to the bench or to center ice for the faceoff. I think that would be kinda neat.
  • You may not like seeing a goal that you conceded, but that doesn't instantly mean "unsportsmanlike."

The TV networks aren't being unsportsmanlike by rubbing it in the face of the team that conceded when they show a replay, are they?
  • Sega82mega
    3076 posts Member
    edited January 8
    It is unsportsmanlike to watch replays, but there's plenty of unsportsmanlike moments in the game, so if they are watching replays, chances of him being a meatball in other areas is pretty high.

All you can do is to 'skip' your own goals and be as fair as you can, and just try to be the bigger man.

Some occasions when I think the opponent deserve to watch a goals I dont skip, but if I like to see my own goal, I try to do it in the paus or after the game.

But it wouldn’t feel right to not have replays in a sport game.

*But if it wasen't for 99% of the goals we do, are in many ways the same type of plays, I think people would find replays more fun to watch, and perhaps it wouldn’t be so annoying/unsportsmanlike.
  • [quote="SuperKMX_39;c-2177854"]You may not like seeing a goal that you conceded, but that doesn't instantly mean "unsportsmanlike."

The TV networks aren't being unsportsmanlike by rubbing it in the face of the team that conceded when they show a replay, are they?[/quote]

Dude....why are you in EVERY thread arguing with everyone that brings up a legit issue?
  • You may not like seeing a goal that you conceded, but that doesn't instantly mean "unsportsmanlike."

The TV networks aren't being unsportsmanlike by rubbing it in the face of the team that conceded when they show a replay, are they?

Dude....why are you in EVERY thread arguing with everyone that brings up a legit issue?

I'm not.

In the "unacceptable game play" thread that you've also responded to, I argued directly with the mod and said that they were trying to cover over a very legitimate issue.

But that doesn't fit your idea of "this guy just blindly loves EA" so you didn't acknowledge it.

Getting angry because somebody spends 7 seconds watching a replay is ALSO a legit issue. Only problem is that it's an issue with the person holding the controller. A therapist may be able to help.
  • amxblade wrote: »
    For the love of God can we please remove replays after goals from HUT. It's extremely unsportsmanlike and really who needs to watch a replay of a cross crease one timer, THEY'RE ALL THE SAME BLOODY GOAL!!!!

Im with you get rid of replays
  • Since you CAN watch goal replays as many times as you wish AFTER the game is over we dont need to be forced to watch the opponents replays. Twice if they let it run. Get rid of it