EA Forums - Banner

Havn't recieved HUT Rush rewards.

2Next

Replies

• Make long stretch passes doesn't appear to be working... made 4 in one game, received the in-game point bonus and notification, objectives shows 0/5...
  • Davanial wrote: »
    Make long stretch passes doesn't appear to be working... made 4 in one game, received the in-game point bonus and notification, objectives shows 0/5...
    I had the same with the toe drag today, showed in game that I scored with a toe drag but still 0 after the game
    Make long stretch passes doesn't appear to be working... made 4 in one game, received the in-game point bonus and notification, objectives shows 0/5...

I think in 3v3 it's actually saucer passes that get it to count up. It clearly says "long stretch passes" but they've made a mistake.
  • EA_Aljo
    2354 posts EA Community Manager
    Hello, everyone. This should now be resolved. If you are still not receiving HUT Rush rewards, please let us know. Thanks!
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Hello, everyone. This should now be resolved. If you are still not receiving HUT Rush rewards, please let us know. Thanks!

Yup, got 'em - thanks! :smile:
  • Hey,

I didn't receive my icon collectible from the past two weeks.
    I've reached the maximum tier,i received every reward without problems but not received the icon collectible.
    Is there a way to claim it?
    Greetings from Belgium.

I think in 3v3 it's actually saucer passes that get it to count up. It clearly says "long stretch passes" but they've made a mistake.

Thanks man, that worked.