EA Forums - Banner

Just another day

13Next

Replies

• As have said many times, people are manipulating the vs online.... and allowed to get away with it.
    I just joined a game and was up 3-0.... then comes in the mud lag, can’t skate, pass, shoot, slow, and proceed to be trashed 11-6... he is suddenly skating circles, beating me to pucks, there absolutely no doubt in my mind I was suddenly slowed.... connection was 156/6.... I mean this is the same old, just a different day. EA doesn’t care because their is no money to be made on online vs, just the hut cards and others....

zoatxjwv63xk.jpg
    xddqjv3s050x.jpg

Played this series since it’s beginning, but the online is just full of lag, glitch and exploits that EA refuses to fix....

• NEWFIEEE wrote: »
    As have said many times, people are manipulating the vs online.... and allowed to get away with it.
    I just joined a game and was up 3-0.... then comes in the mud lag, can’t skate, pass, shoot, slow, and proceed to be trashed 11-6... he is suddenly skating circles, beating me to pucks, there absolutely no doubt in my mind I was suddenly slowed.... connection was 156/6.... I mean this is the same old, just a different day. EA doesn’t care because their is no money to be made on online vs, just the hut cards and others....

zoatxjwv63xk.jpg
    xddqjv3s050x.jpg

Played this series since it’s beginning, but the online is just full of lag, glitch and exploits that EA refuses to fix....

Dude I know! Played a game not long ago where I scored some nice goals. Tie the game after he gets some cheap block side goals from the circle in my own zone. Then I get scored on again where I bump the player a bit, he doesn't budge and shoots the puck behind my goalie. Deleted my HUT team and not playing it until NHL 22 comes out or they actually do a gameplay update to fix their exploit fest of a game... Here is the video https://youtube.com/watch?v=pxlczqAHRK0 this stuff is what makes people upset! Games are always a sweat and the fun aspect is gone...
  • EA_Aljo
    2616 posts EA Community Manager
    NEWFIEEE wrote: »
    As have said many times, people are manipulating the vs online.... and allowed to get away with it.

zoatxjwv63xk.jpg
    xddqjv3s050x.jpg

If you're playing Online Versus, those games don't take place on our servers since it still uses peer to peer connections. Either you or your opponent are the host. If one of you has a bad connection, both will feel it.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    NEWFIEEE wrote: »

zoatxjwv63xk.jpg
    xddqjv3s050x.jpg

If you're playing Online Versus, those games don't take place on our servers since it still uses peer to peer connections. Either you or your opponent are the host. If one of you has a bad connection, both will feel it.

Perhaps it's not a connection issue :wink:
  • NEWFIEEE wrote: »

Just post video of these 'glitches' and 'Exploits' then. These box score screenshots don't show anything at all.

I want to see what you think is a glitch and exploit in video form, not just a biased description of what took place.