EA Forums - Banner

Worst and/or dumbest player ever!

thebrazenhead75
236 posts Member
edited January 18
So usually I play a quick drop in game to warm up before I get a invite from a friend(s). Last night I wasn’t picky with my teammates and opponents and readied up the first game that was 6 vs 6. My goalie and d partner had decent prestige levels so I wasn’t really concerned with my extremely low level forwards because well we all know this game makes it easier for the forwards to score no matter their skill level. Anyway....

I play as an offensive dman as it caters to my strengths and style of play. I do concentrate on my defensive responsibilities first and foremost through but also excel at being an offensive player. My philosophy is simple. On ever shift my goal is to either not let up a scoring chance and/or create one myself.

Shortly after the game starts my D partner and I realize how horrible a couple of our forwards are and especially our LW. This player couldn’t get the puck in the offensive zone and turned over the puck at the blue line way too many times to count allowing so many rushes our way. At this point my D partner and I decide to fully concentrate on defence. Making good outlet passes to my forwards are one of my strengths but our forwards still could do nothing. After the first period I think they only had 1 or 2 shots. Our goalie made the saves he was expected too on the few shots he faced. 0-0 after 1.

Shortly in the second was when I realized how dumb our LW was. 😏 I caused a turn over at our blue line and started a rush the other way. From centre ice I actually had a breakaway and scored an easy backhand to forehand on their human goalie. Then our LW came on the mic and started chirping at me. He actually was mad and told me I’m a dman and to ONLY play defence. Lol! I laughed and said I had a clear breakaway what the hell do you want me to do? He actually had the audacity to tell me I should’ve waited until one of my forwards caught up to me and pass them the puck for the breakaway. He was so adamant about it. My D partner starting laughing so hard. 😂

So a couple of minutes later in the offensive zone our C wins a face-off back to me at the point and I rip one at the goalie and score. This really **** our LW as he yelled at me I should’ve passed to him as once again I’m ONLY to play defence. 🤨😂 I laughed and said am I not suppose to shoot the puck at their goalie too and he really said “YES”. 😂

If this player was a troll he was really good at it but he wasn’t and was dead serious!

I started naming off great offensive dman past and present but he said I wasn’t one of them so stop playing like them. Even our goalie came on the mic and told him he was an idiot. We actually let up a couple of goals because we were distracted from this idiot and laughing so hard. 😂 He QUIT shortly after. 👍

We ended up winning a very decent tight game after that as the opposing team was not too bad.

I had enough after one drop in game and luckily got an invite for club games shortly after but that LW must’ve been the dumbest and worse player I’ve ever seen. Sure gave a couple of us quite the laughs and I wish I recorded that game along with his comments because it would probably get tons of hits. 🤣

Replies

• I find EASHL players are alot like beer leaguers...there are many different types. The completely incompetent superstar is my personal favourite in both the game and IRL lol
  • My favorite thing to do with these guys is call out each and every one of their turnovers. I can only imagine how annoying it would be hearing 'turnover, green' every 30 seconds.
  • belair_col wrote: »
    My favorite thing to do with these guys is call out each and every one of their turnovers. I can only imagine how annoying it would be hearing 'turnover, green' every 30 seconds.

I sometimes do that too! 😆

• Oh, I thought you were advertising yourself. What was the point of this?
  • Oh, I thought you were advertising yourself. What was the point of this?

Just for fun.

• I started naming off great offensive dman past and present but he said I wasn’t one of them so stop playing like them.
    I mean, he's not wrong.

• I started naming off great offensive dman past and present but he said I wasn’t one of them so stop playing like them.
    I mean, he's not wrong.

Yes he was WRONG on ALL accounts.

Why the hell are you replying to such an old thread anyway?

• Well, you said he said you're not a top defenseman. You're not. Ergo, he wasn't wrong.
  • Well, you said he said you're not a top defenseman. You're not. Ergo, he wasn't wrong.

How do you know?

Anyway I’m more than good enough at this game to play like a great offensive Dman so I will continue to do so. Gotta love it when forwards that suck call out their Dman that generate all the offence while still playing great defensively. 😆

How do you know?

Anyway I’m more than good enough at this game to play like a great offensive Dman so I will continue to do so. Gotta love it when forwards that suck call out their Dman that generate all the offence while still playing great defensively. 😆
    I know because I can see the leaderboards. I've also watched you try to play.
  • Socair
    2799 posts Game Changer
    edited July 26
    Do not call out others. Leave your personal beefs on the ice.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.