EA Forums - Banner

Replies

• You forgot one song!

• Sega82mega wrote: »
    You forgot one song!

never heard that before.
  • I normally stick to Hard Rock, Metal Alt. Rock and pop punk
  • Hehe understandable. Grew up to that song, was really popular, at least here in Scandinavia. It was a finnish group.

especially like the intro.. Usally I try to do the same exact dance moves infront every Lady I meet at the subway, as that man in the beginning does. Has never worked out yet! 🙄
    Hehe understandable. Grew up to that song, was really popular, at least here in Scandinavia. It was a finnish group.

especially like the intro.. Usally I try to do the same exact dance moves infront every Lady I meet at the subway, as that man in the beginning does. Has never worked out yet! 🙄

Sweet, LOL!
  • Sega82mega
    3765 posts Member
    edited January 20
    I normally stick to Hard Rock, Metal Alt. Rock and pop punk

It's not bad.. But abit to much noise coming from everywhere..

I liked hip hop when I grew up, but today I listning to all sort of music. I like good beats.

This one might work for you. It's pretty hard! 👹
  • Nylander88TOR
    121 posts Member
    edited January 20
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    I normally stick to Hard Rock, Metal Alt. Rock and pop punk

It's not bad.. But abit to much noise coming from everywhere..

I liked hip hop when I grew up, but today I listning to all sort of music. I like good beats.

This one might work for you. It's pretty hard! 👹
    Cool!
  • They should just bring back custom music. That way when they continue to put the cheapest possible music to license in the game, we can all just continue to turn the menu music off and have our own. Honestly id rather they spend the licensing fees on making a better overall product elsewhere, but thats just me.
  • First thing I do with every new game is turn off the menu music. Second thing is turn off the play-by-play.

Custom music might stop me from doing one of those.
    Hehe understandable. Grew up to that song, was really popular, at least here in Scandinavia. It was a finnish group.

Allright Sega ole pal, time to fess up. How many face slaps are you at? Lol.
  • nyi95 wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »

Allright Sega ole pal, time to fess up. How many face slaps are you at? Lol.

Haha! The cops is often there first to arrest me before the ladys gets the chance to slap me up!

😂🤜
  • I also turn off menu music and play by play. I haven't heard the soundtrack in four years.
  • thebrazenhead75
    181 posts Member
    edited January 23
    belair_col wrote: »
    I also turn off menu music and play by play. I haven't heard the soundtrack in four years.

Could be even longer than that for me. The music and commentary are the first things I turn off when I get the game. 👍

• You could microphone my gastric sounds and it would sound better than nhl 21’s playlist!!