EA Forums - Banner

For 6v6 clubs finals

RStvns30
1 posts New member
They need to start including a full player list of both teams.

I’m all for hiding players overall and all that before hand but once in game we need to be able to see all tags.

That way when the losing team glitches - the winning team (who now takes the L) can at-least report the dweebs glitching.

Instead the current system allows you to get cheesed by a mystery squad..

Replies

• I personally think you have a great idea but they do not care about IP booting, glitching or anything else that goes against the competitive spirit of games. They have shown that over and over. There needs to be a crack down on this nonsense
  • EA_Aljo
    2383 posts EA Community Manager
    I personally think you have a great idea but they do not care about IP booting, glitching or anything else that goes against the competitive spirit of games. They have shown that over and over. There needs to be a crack down on this nonsense

We definitely care and action has been taken against many accounts for breaking the rules. I know not seeing gamertags/PSN IDs makes this a lot more difficult though. You might be able to see details under recently played and are always welcome to submit a report through a private message to us.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    You might be able to see details under recently played and are always welcome to submit a report through a private message to us.

Honestly - this is the first time I've seen anyone say we can submit reports of abusive players via PM to you guys.

Good to know.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    You might be able to see details under recently played and are always welcome to submit a report through a private message to us.

Honestly - this is the first time I've seen anyone say we can submit reports of abusive players via PM to you guys.

Good to know.

If they’re streamers or “Pro” 6’s players though, will they actually get punished? That’s the real question as they’re usually the people doing the goalie glitches and looping the game.