EA Forums - Banner

Passes are a guess game

Xenomorph1502
5 posts Member
edited January 25
Most of the time the passes arent targeted for the player I have the joystick pointed to. If I press right and down it's to pass to the player at my right behind me, not for the player at my 3 oclock thats crowded by defenders. On the other side, if I wanna pass to a direction and there's a teammate right on top of me (it happens alot, our own ai teammates leaving no room for playmaking),obviously thats not for that player I want to pass, even if I hold the pass button, the game passes for that player. Also, too often there's a big gap for when the player recieves the puck and is available to pass, a lot of times I want to pass right away but nothing happens, I have the reflexes to do it, but the bug dont let it happen.

Replies

• There is video out there that shows the joysticks pointed in the right direction before, at, and after the release of the puck yet it goes in the opposite direction. You have passes that go to the player on the opposite end of the ice yet in the same line of sight maybe 5 feet away there's a guy. the guy that was supposed to get the pass, but yet it almost always goes to the far one.

Passing is broken (one of dozens of things) that has yet to be fixed for year. They don't want you to pass quickly. They want you to slow down, hold down the pass button, and direct it before releasing. That's the way the game is supposedly supposed to be played because otherwise why would it function best like that.
  • lphabsfan wrote: »
    There is video out there that shows the joysticks pointed in the right direction before, at, and after the release of the puck yet it goes in the opposite direction. You have passes that go to the player on the opposite end of the ice yet in the same line of sight maybe 5 feet away there's a guy. the guy that was supposed to get the pass, but yet it almost always goes to the far one.

Passing is broken (one of dozens of things) that has yet to be fixed for year. They don't want you to pass quickly. They want you to slow down, hold down the pass button, and direct it before releasing. That's the way the game is supposedly supposed to be played because otherwise why would it function best like that.

On the other hand the ai my goodness... i like challanging and the best ai possible, but pro is too easy and allstar and superatar they seem to play in onother world. I know Im not all that great player, but still I dont know if there s anyone capable of playing like that, pin point passes and reactions on a fraction of a second, they barely have the puck touching the tip of the stick, they pass perfectely from one end to the middle line through all my defenders, man...