EA Forums - Banner

This is becoming frustrating! Please fix this game!

DethcoreRtchyTTV
107 posts Member
edited February 3
Last night I managed to get ragged 5 games in a row after they got the lead. I tried pressuring the puck, and stick lift or poke check, the puck seems to just go back to the opponents stick. If I do anything defensive, they lure me into a penalty. Playing defense is so much more stressful as forwards can just fly by with all the different moves that 9x out of 10 are difficult to defend against.

There are so many gameplay issues and missing features in this game it has become almost unplayable. I joined the new WXCHL league on Xbox and all of us Westerners are dealing with pings from 40-70 ms, so it definitely isn't my newly upgrade 500 download and 300 upload speeds with only 1 millisecond ping causing this...

It seems like recently we have had no response about said issues, such as booting, puck ragging, the cross-crease attempts that are ridiculously easy to score with now, etc. As customers we shouldn't be getting ignored no matter the criticism... Many gamechangers and general EA NHL series gamers are becoming frustrated and are moving to other games. Even in HUT or EASHL I have noticed the wait times can takes hours as the population is decreasing.

We need some answers before this game becomes a dead horse early...

Replies

• Enjoy NHL22
  • Last night I managed to get ragged 5 games in a row after they got the lead. I tried pressuring the puck, and stick lift or poke check, the puck seems to just go back to the opponents stick.
    I've literally been saying this for 3 years
    giphy.gif
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • DethcoreRtchyTTV
    107 posts Member
    edited February 3
    IceLion68 wrote: »
    Last night I managed to get ragged 5 games in a row after they got the lead. I tried pressuring the puck, and stick lift or poke check, the puck seems to just go back to the opponents stick.
    I've literally been saying this for 3 years
    giphy.gif

Drove me nuts when my opponents would go AFK, I try to get the puck, although it strings back to them. Happened to a Gamechanger yesterday on stream, and he was quite annoyed as the guy stopped playing completely after they scored 2 goals. This games becoming so toxic that even the gamechangers are leaving this game for the most part and only playing league games once or twice a week. HUT and drop-in is dying out as nobody wants to deal with toxic play anymore...

Yesterday I played a Western Hockey League player. He had a 99 card of himself and scored twice with it. One of the most toxic players in the division I was in. He would go behind his net, rag then turn back behind his net, rag again until my human controlled and A.I. players would get caught and he would go for the breakout. Playing defense was difficult as no matter what I did he managed to get through 4 players for the cross-crease. I lost 5-4 after my goalie froze in the last 19 seconds and he scored on an open net...

If they continuing ignoring us, instead of taking feedback and fixing this game, NHL 22 is not looking good... too many big time players are fed up!