EA Forums - Banner

One timer style reset

The one timer style in customize pro keeps resetting back to style 1 for me. Is there a fix or is it a known bug?

Replies

  • EA_Aljo
    2706 posts EA Community Manager
    DJDude123 wrote: »
    The one timer style in customize pro keeps resetting back to style 1 for me. Is there a fix or is it a known bug?

    Hi there. I'm not aware of this issue. Are you hitting the save button when exiting? What system are you playing on?
  • I'm on xbox and I always save before exiting. I did some testing and it only happens when I first start up the game and enter WOC. Once I'm in WOC and I change the style it will save until the next time I turn off the game entirely. So it resets every time I turn the game off and on again. Also it's only the one timer style that changes. The regular shot style stays the same and saves properly.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    DJDude123 wrote: »
    The one timer style in customize pro keeps resetting back to style 1 for me. Is there a fix or is it a known bug?

    Hi there. I'm not aware of this issue. Are you hitting the save button when exiting? What system are you playing on?

    Hopefully you've seen my last post, forgot to quote you there. :)
  • EA_Aljo
    2706 posts EA Community Manager
    DJDude123 wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    DJDude123 wrote: »
    The one timer style in customize pro keeps resetting back to style 1 for me. Is there a fix or is it a known bug?

    Hi there. I'm not aware of this issue. Are you hitting the save button when exiting? What system are you playing on?

    Hopefully you've seen my last post, forgot to quote you there. :)

    Sorry about that. I missed your response. I'm looking into this for you and will update when I have some news.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!