EA Forums - Banner

One timer style reset

The one timer style in customize pro keeps resetting back to style 1 for me. Is there a fix or is it a known bug?

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2706 posts EA Community Manager
    DJDude123 wrote: »
    The one timer style in customize pro keeps resetting back to style 1 for me. Is there a fix or is it a known bug?

Hi there. I'm not aware of this issue. Are you hitting the save button when exiting? What system are you playing on?
  • I'm on xbox and I always save before exiting. I did some testing and it only happens when I first start up the game and enter WOC. Once I'm in WOC and I change the style it will save until the next time I turn off the game entirely. So it resets every time I turn the game off and on again. Also it's only the one timer style that changes. The regular shot style stays the same and saves properly.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

Hi there. I'm not aware of this issue. Are you hitting the save button when exiting? What system are you playing on?

Hopefully you've seen my last post, forgot to quote you there. :)
  • EA_Aljo
    2706 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

Hopefully you've seen my last post, forgot to quote you there. :)

Sorry about that. I missed your response. I'm looking into this for you and will update when I have some news.