EA Forums - Banner

This Game Is Broken!

DethcoreRtchyTTV
107 posts Member
edited February 20
This game is so broken! So many aspects that make this unbearable to play! I mean like how can anyone have fun playing such an awful product? The toxicity is rampant as players know every exploit now, making almost every game played a sweat! Played a rivals game tonight against someone who literally scored cross crease goals while I was front faced with my stick aimed towards the puck and it warped through... Also puck on the string glitch by the boards is back. I was streaming and it happened so I had witnesses to back it up! How is this game fun for anyone when players constantly abuse the C++ programming in this game? What is worst is this doesn't get resolved! Instead we get stupid updates for customization, awful Hut Rush rewards, and roster updates... NHL 20 was actually better than this!

Seems like everything is currently being ignored and issues haven't been addressed, which is why majority of the EA NHL gaming community, including the Gamechangers are upset about the current state of this game!

Broken mechanics happen in these games, but protecting it and saying its perfect isn't going to drive the market for this game to thrive off, like other titles. MLB is coming soon and NHL 21 will be a ghost town! Hut Rivals the population is dying off like flies, and that says something being one of the main market promotions for the company...

We as daily gamers have asked time and time again for certain features to be brought back or in, and we instead get a underdeveloped product that isn't worth the money we pay for! Time to start listening to the daily active gamers, and not Reddit trolls!

I used to love buying this game! Then it just became a exploit and troll fest to which really drove me away. NHL 17 was the best title on the PS4/ Xbox One, and sadly things went totally backwards when it came to game modes. Gameplay this year has been good to a point, but needs to be fixed when it comes down to certain issues!

Replies

• Yep. And despite the brutal hatred for this awful company and the dwindling player bases, the revenue has has continued to go up. They're winning the psychological game. They don't need us or any hockey (also football and soccer) fans. They have enough momos addicted to they're UT modes that it doesn't make a difference anymore. We need to walk away from this EAvil company on principles alone.
  • This game is so broken! So many aspects that make this unbearable to play! I mean like how can anyone have fun playing such an awful product? The toxicity is rampant as players know every exploit now, making almost every game played a sweat! Played a rivals game tonight against someone who literally scored cross crease goals while I was front faced with my stick aimed towards the puck and it warped through... Also puck on the string glitch by the boards is back. I was streaming and it happened so I had witnesses to back it up! How is this game fun for anyone when players constantly abuse the C++ programming in this game? What is worst is this doesn't get resolved! Instead we get stupid updates for customization, awful Hut Rush rewards, and roster updates... NHL 20 was actually better than this!

Seems like everything is currently being ignored and issues haven't been addressed, which is why majority of the EA NHL gaming community, including the Gamechangers are upset about the current state of this game!

Broken mechanics happen in these games, but protecting it and saying its perfect isn't going to drive the market for this game to thrive off, like other titles. MLB is coming soon and NHL 21 will be a ghost town! Hut Rivals the population is dying off like flies, and that says something being one of the main market promotions for the company...

We as daily gamers have asked time and time again for certain features to be brought back or in, and we instead get a underdeveloped product that isn't worth the money we pay for! Time to start listening to the daily active gamers, and not Reddit trolls!

I used to love buying this game! Then it just became a exploit and troll fest to which really drove me away. NHL 17 was the best title on the PS4/ Xbox One, and sadly things went totally backwards when it came to game modes. Gameplay this year has been good to a point, but needs to be fixed when it comes down to certain issues!

when trying to intercept pass on a cross crease don't use the stick lift or poke check button. only try to intercept with the player body with the left stick(L)
  • This game is so broken! So many aspects that make this unbearable to play! I mean like how can anyone have fun playing such an awful product? The toxicity is rampant as players know every exploit now, making almost every game played a sweat! Played a rivals game tonight against someone who literally scored cross crease goals while I was front faced with my stick aimed towards the puck and it warped through... Also puck on the string glitch by the boards is back. I was streaming and it happened so I had witnesses to back it up! How is this game fun for anyone when players constantly abuse the C++ programming in this game? What is worst is this doesn't get resolved! Instead we get stupid updates for customization, awful Hut Rush rewards, and roster updates... NHL 20 was actually better than this!

when trying to intercept pass on a cross crease don't use the stick lift or poke check button. only try to intercept with the player body with the left stick(L)

I was doing that earlier, and then he kept bumping me tying me up while he CPU went in front of the net. Lost count how many times I got interfered with along charged. Only reason I started using poke checking was because he kept tying me up. My 89 overall Wayne Gretzky wouldn't pick up pucks either as it kept going right through the stick. Been a common problem for even the top gamers on this game. Just want to see these things fixed!
  • It is indeed broken. I actually haven’t played a more broken AAA sports game in my life than NHL this generation. I’d take a Legacy remaster at this point, at least the sliders worked.