EA Forums - Banner

Good cross crease music?

Prev1
Whats the best music to listening to when you trying to defend the cross crease?

Keeps me calm.

My contribute..

Replies

• Sega ole buddy, just play DREAM ON by Areosmith. Seems like the perfect song when it pertains to this game and our hopes of it ever getting back to what it once was. 🙄
  • nyi95 wrote: »
    Sega ole buddy, just play DREAM ON by Areosmith. Seems like the perfect song when it pertains to this game and our hopes of it ever getting back to what it once was. 🙄

Aah that good o'l song... I recognized the melody from an Eminem song.

But it's a good song, nice on the guitar in the beginning.

Hehe 'dream on'.. You got that good.. But you know what I always say.. The dream is just around the corner, hold on brother 😉

• What would a music thread be without music!?! 🤔🤨😐😏
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1505 posts Member
    edited February 27
    Music for the cross crease? What about some Kriss Kross? 😁

• I'm the miggida miggida miggida miggida Mac... 😄

It never really became a trend, to wear your jeans inside out... But this Boys had something going! No doubt!

• Flatbush zombies for you babyjesus zombie! 😊

• May suit the world condition right now...

Times tough! 😏

• Friday music to calm your nervs.... 😜

• A little music for you to dance to when you are home alone... 😎👍
  • Kriss kross all over the GWC folks. Unplayable most of the time. Nothing better than outplaying and outshooting your opponent 42-11 and losing the game 6-5 on 6 cross crease goals because its unstoppable 99%of the time. Great job ruining this game.
  • And to top it off, I'm constantly matched against the top players with my average team which confirms the tournament is rigged so the best players who spend the most money on the game can win. Absolute joke. This is why we can't use regular NHL teams. Because then they can't rig it.
  • Another thing I forgot to add...if you look at the recent games of the top players in GWC. Usually they will play the same teams more.than once. I NEVER play the same team twice...always someone different. That's another obvious sign of the game being rigged.
  • Socair
    2771 posts Game Changer
    Let’s stay on topic please.
  • Sega82mega
    3819 posts Member
    edited April 17
    Sure thing.

For thoose of you that like to defend the cross crease in a more aggressive way.. This one for you.

I love the first comment.... "This song makes me wanna tell my doctor to start smoking"

😅
  • Sega82mega
    3819 posts Member

• nice song
  • Dang. Wish I saw this earlier. No idea how I'd miss this.

I might be showing my age but my **** coach said to Get Down on It...so I'll start with K & the G!

• Sega82mega
    3819 posts Member
    Good summer tune
  • Sega82mega
    3819 posts Member