EA Forums - Banner

What are there no Russian HOF's in the game?

I am really hoping someone can answer this for me. I enjoy the master icons and all that but one thing that really perplexes me is that there are no retired Russians in the game. The NHL has been loaded with great Russians over the years Bure, Federov, Mogilny just to name a few but I have never seen them in NHL Hut. They put almost every other HOF in the game but they always leave out the Russians. Is EA just prejudice? I'm not Russian, I'm just a Bure fan.

Replies

• xPDogg65x
    801 posts Member
    edited February 24
    Bure was in the game for years, I cant remember the last year he was in? Maybe 3 or 4 years ago. There is Larianov in the game this year, 89 silver icon right now,
    I would bet it’s some kind of licensing thing.
    I’m surprised there has never been a Bobby Orr in the game.
  • xPDogg65x wrote: »
    Bure was in the game for years, I cant remember the last year he was in? Maybe 3 or 4 years ago. There is Larianov in the game this year, 89 silver icon right now,

The question for me is why did they take him out?
  • Racesunite wrote: »
    xPDogg65x wrote: »

Most likely he would need to be bargained with on the individual level instead of a mass agreement like the NHLPA or the alumni equivalent.
  • monz
    933 posts Member
    Racesunite wrote: »

Because then they can use it as a selling point when they put him back in.
  • Racesunite wrote: »

Most likely he would need to be bargained with on the individual level instead of a mass agreement like the NHLPA or the alumni equivalent.

He's in HOF right? Wouldn't everyone in HOF be available?