EA Forums - Banner

Hit rush ruined

What’s with the hut rush rewards being absolutely horrible now? This was one of the few game modes that actually kept me and my friends playing this game. Now it’s not worth it to grind all those games for 1000 coins? You guys did a great thing bringing hut rush in but now you somehow manage to wreck that too. It’s kinda sad. Guess I can be happy the new COD update just came out atleast.

Replies

• Hut* and it’s not just this week. The last hut rush rewards were horrible too. Do they not to want us to play it ? Lol
  • I think they listened to one of there streamers and are ruining the game mode because of them. Gonna be sad it was such fun abd worth playing now it will just like draft, getting a tombstone because a nobody.
  • Ya they listen to henreek after he had a little hissy fit. I’m a division 2 player and I find Hut rush way more enjoyable. I don’t have to sweat, stress and exploit glitches just to win.
  • Ya they listen to henreek after he had a little hissy fit. I’m a division 2 player and I find Hut rush way more enjoyable. I don’t have to sweat, stress and exploit glitches just to win.

Of course he wants EA to give less rewards for Hut Rush, he always has his god squads so he doesn't need the rewards and so he wants everyone else to be levels below him in regards to team builds. He doesn't need the rewards so he doesn't want others to either.
  • Couldn't agree more. It's utter nonsense that they've decided to go down this route. As the game ages, the rewards should get better, not worse. Reward long-time players. Don't try to rip even more money out of their wallets.

Early on, I can see why they wouldn't give collectibles and big packs out hand over fist.

But now? Now, they're wanting 19 GCs in order to get an 93-rated player from their big promo, whilst slamming the purse shut at the same time.
  • Definitely agree. Just about done with this game literally trying to screw us over it seems like.

Like with how many collectibles it is to get msps and now they make hut rush rewards worse.

for a free to play player nowadays it would take atleast a month to save up enough GCs for a MSP. And that’s with taking untradeable rewards and finishing decent in rivals/champs every week. But clearly they’re just trying to make people spend as much money as possible.
  • Definitely agree. Just about done with this game literally trying to screw us over it seems like.

Like with how many collectibles it is to get msps and now they make hut rush rewards worse.

for a free to play player nowadays it would take atleast a month to save up enough GCs for a MSP. And that’s with taking untradeable rewards and finishing decent in rivals/champs every week. But clearly they’re just trying to make people spend as much money as possible.

As a free to play player, you should be thrilled with the current event then. Only playing the game is required to earn a 94msp.
  • Yes this new event is very good. Making hut rush even more useless to play now.. rush is the most enjoyable game mode for me and it seems they’re trying to get rid of it now.
  • yes hut /rivals and hut rush are mode that make me play this game otherwise i won't play at all