EA Forums - Banner

Dynamic Duo Sunsets

There should be another sunset for the dynamic duos that takes requires both players from the duo plus gold collectibles for one 94 instead of splitting them up into two separate sunsets for two 94s

I built the sedins in a set together and I want to trade them in but I don’t want two of the 94s on top of the free one from objectives, as well as not wanting to drop that many gcs. They should definitely add a set where u can use both players for an even bigger discount on just one 94

Replies

• Also, I would like to have my gold collectables back from the McDavid / Draisaitl duo set since they're useless now. LOL
  • If you going to name the event Dynamic Duo then wouldn't it make sense to reward the people who actually made the duos?
  • Racesunite wrote: »
    If you going to name the event Dynamic Duo then wouldn't it make sense to reward the people who actually made the duos?

Making the Duo is the reward.
  • Racesunite wrote: »
    If you going to name the event Dynamic Duo then wouldn't it make sense to reward the people who actually made the duos?

Making the Duo is the reward.

It was last year because they had unique synergies that could be activated with both players. This year, there's no bonus for making both. They have generic synergies and are no different than any other msp outside of theme and how many synergy points are on it.