EA Forums - Banner

Travis Boyd leafs 1pp center?

Why is this 4th line plug set as the centerman for the leafs top powerplay in online vs by default

Replies

• j0rtsu67
    615 posts Member
    edited March 3
    My wild guess is that OVS is not their top priority mode.

So for them it's enough there are full lines.

You can edit lines in your own time - and btw every time when you start playing.
    Edit: As an "part-time" OVS player myself (no more HUT for me...), like many others I've been hoping they'd add an option to save your lineup and strategies (at least for favorite team) but no, it's obviously too much work or just impossible to implement. (For the sake of comparison, in HUT you can have numerous - don't know the limit - different lineups...).

Of course roster update would affect your saved lineup, but after roster update it could inform you "Roster has been updated, would you like to edit your lineup or play with updated rosters?". After editing you could save it and until next update you're able to play without need for edit them.

But like I said: OVS is not their top priority mode. :#
    Post edited by j0rtsu67 on
  • Sega82mega
    3308 posts Member
    edited March 3
    j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    My wild guess is that OVS is not their top priority mode.

So for them it's enough there are full lines.

You can edit lines in your own time - and btw every time when you start playing.
    Edit: As an "part-time" OVS player myself (no more HUT for me...), like many others I've been hoping they'd add an option to save your lineup and strategies (at least for favorite team) but no, it's obviously too much work or just impossible to implement. (For the sake of comparison, in HUT you can have numerous - don't know the limit - different lineups...).

Of course roster update would affect your saved lineup, but after roster update it could inform you "Roster has been updated, would you like to edit your lineup or play with updated rosters?". After editing you could save it and until next update you're able to play without need for edit them.

But like I said: OVS is not their top priority mode. :#

Yes good suggestion.

I have giving up on HUT just like you in favor for onlineVS.

I like to edit my own lines, but as you said, save them would be nice, it's not that often I mix too much with lines ive already set.

Sens I use to mix between Coburn and Reilly.

Another thing, maybe it's just beacuse how 'fast' we need to do everything in this game, but in the line up it's almost never, right handed guys on left side and vice versa.

That 'type of thinking' seems only to be a 'thing' when you set up for power-play, in real world NHL but not as importen in 5vs5 play.