EA Forums - Banner

NHL Back with ESPN

2Next

Replies

• I sure hope. Anything to get β€œGOAL” off the screen every time I score is a win for me. Maybe we can get series records on the scorebug in the playoffs? Arena atmosphere that doesn’t get dead silent at times, especially after a goal? Running out of props with an awesome intro? Remember those from 2002? Man, those were awesome. Should outsource presentation to SDS or 2k because EA games have proven they can’t and won’t get it right across the board.

Hehe you tired of 'GOAL'.... πŸ˜„πŸ™„

I have no freaking idea what to expect for 22.

Feels like so many things will be new.. But I cant say I hate that.
  • Hmm tell me more about this.. Whos running the show now...? (excuse me for my noob behavior here)

But if I understand it right, ESPN is the real deal.. Top horse.. And that could never be a bad thing.

"This will only impact the future in terms of presentation. "

As zombie said.. And with frostbite + next gen +ESPN, all up in the same game.

I think I will like this lipstick on the sexy pig! πŸ˜€

No one tops Hockey night in Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ . 😎
  • I'd like to see ESPN/TSN presentation for ea NHL, I live in canada so, I'd prefer TSN :P
  • Hmm tell me more about this.. Whos running the show now...? (excuse me for my noob behavior here)

But if I understand it right, ESPN is the real deal.. Top horse.. And that could never be a bad thing.

Hehe no one tops hockey, when it comes to Canada, thats why I love Canada so much. If you are a friend of hockey, you are a friend of my! 😜

Hope you having a good start of your life with freedom! 😊

Hehe no one tops hockey, when it comes to Canada, thats why I love Canada so much. If you are a friend of hockey, you are a friend of my! 😜

Sure am mate .. cheers πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ’ͺ

Sure am mate .. cheers πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ’ͺ

I do bealive you! πŸ˜‰βœŒοΈ

Well, freedom is less here because of lockdowns... I wish I lived in Florida, they are more free than us! The numbers in Florida are the same in California. but one is Locked down and the other isn't. But yes. Hockey brings people together around the globe!!! :smiley:

Well, freedom is less here because of lockdowns... I wish I lived in Florida, they are more free than us! The numbers in Florida are the same in California. but one is Locked down and the other isn't. But yes. Hockey brings people together around the globe!!! :smiley:

I heard u.s have been giving out more then 71 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine.

So soon we hopefully can go back to something more normal.

I wanna see people on hockey games again, I miss them there.

But naah no Florida sun for me, I choose Canada. Thats the place to be... At least thats what I think πŸ˜ƒ

I heard u.s have been giving out more then 71 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine.

But naah no Florida sun for me, I choose Canada. Thats the place to be... At least thats what I think πŸ˜ƒ

Canada is very nice, West coast very beautiful, mountains very beautiful and great lakes very nice.not to mention the -40 at times in Alberta (I think climate change people should live in Alberta for the winter before telling us the earth is going burn up in 10 years) lol

Canada is very nice, West coast very beautiful, mountains very beautiful and great lakes very nice.not to mention the -40 at times in Alberta (I think climate change people should live in Alberta for the winter before telling us the earth is going burn up in 10 years) lol

Northern Alberta, if they went to Calgary there would probably be a chinook and they would take that as proof there is global warming, spent half of my life living in places in the northern half of Alberta, now in Kelowna BC where it’s nice and warm compared.
  • I did Google pictures of Kelowna.

It..

Looks...

Amazing.

Hehe naah really, like the paradise on earth.

I need to visit Canada on my own, to see what it's all about. But every person I've meet that was from Canada has been real friendly.

Seems like a laid-back country with decent politics, great views, and not to mention the hockey!

πŸ₯°
  • xPDogg65x
    820 posts Member
    edited March 16
    I did Google pictures of Kelowna.

It..

Looks...

Amazing.

I need to visit Canada on my own, to see what it's all about. But every person I've meet that was from Canada has been real friendly.

Seems like a laid-back country with decent politics, great views, and not to mention the hockey!

πŸ₯°

Not the time or place to get into the politics but it is a great place to live, especially The Okanagan valley in BC.

-40 is crazy, im from a cold place, but never near that..

But I like diffrent seasons. It makes me appreciate the summer, it's startin to be spring now... Wonderful time.
  • Some years in the Okanagan you can go skiing in the morning and then play golf in the afternoon. Spring and fall are the best here.
  • Some years in the Okanagan you can go skiing in the morning and then play golf in the afternoon. Spring and fall are the best here.

I see you some day! πŸ˜‰

(sounds and looks amazing, thats quality of life)

It..

Looks...

Amazing.

πŸ₯°

Not the time or place to get into the politics but it is a great place to live, especially The Okanagan valley in BC.

Lol, Politics.... I really like politics but it's something your not supposed to talk about with other people for some reason lol. My dad is into politics that why i like them

It..

Looks...

Amazing.

πŸ₯°

Lol, Politics.... I really like politics but it's something your not supposed to talk about with other people for some reason lol. My dad is into politics that why i like them

Hehe true. But somehow... it gets us going... Just like this game..

But 'dogg' was right, this is not the place or time, we have to worry about the game! πŸ˜„πŸ‘

It..

Looks...

Amazing.

πŸ₯°

Politics in of itself isn't bad, unfortunately whenever the topic comes up, especially with people you don't know the topic tends to go off the rails. That's why it's not typically allowed on places like forums.