EA Forums - Banner

Question about the animation

I used to get this anmation of coins going into the coinbank whenever I earn coins for Hut but the the past couple of days I have noticed that that animation is no longer there. The earned coins still get added in the bank but just can't see it anymore. Also whenever I open packs I always have this animation of something like a block of ice exploding when a card is revealed but now when cards reveal itself the card turns black then reveals itself. Thrash from youtube had the same type of issue a while back but it seemed like it corrected itself. So is this a network problem from my end or something else?

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2706 posts EA Community Manager
    Racesunite wrote: »
    I used to get this anmation of coins going into the coinbank whenever I earn coins for Hut but the the past couple of days I have noticed that that animation is no longer there. The earned coins still get added in the bank but just can't see it anymore. Also whenever I open packs I always have this animation of something like a block of ice exploding when a card is revealed but now when cards reveal itself the card turns black then reveals itself. Thrash from youtube had the same type of issue a while back but it seemed like it corrected itself. So is this a network problem from my end or something else?

This sounds like it might be a bug. You could try deleting and reinstalling. What system are you playing on?
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

This sounds like it might be a bug. You could try deleting and reinstalling. What system are you playing on?

Playstation 4
  • EA_Aljo
    2706 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

Playstation 4

Try deleting and reinstalling. Let's see if that brings back those animations.