EA Forums - Banner

Unreal Gameplay

hallo

Just play through my player

my player touches his stick with his skates. Nothing happens, the racket does not move and the program-controlled game continues

Replies

• Lol hut rush is nothing but arcade hockey at its best.
  • EA_Aljo
    2884 posts EA Community Manager
    dustmann wrote: »
    hallo

my player touches his stick with his skates. Nothing happens, the racket does not move and the program-controlled game continues

In the first video, the puck is dislodged but is able to be picked up again due to player positioning. In the second video, no trip is being called due to using DSS. The stick has to pass from inside the leg to outside while DSS is initiated. The stick isn't passing completely through the leg and back out again.

• EA_Aljo wrote: »
    hallo

In the first video, the puck is dislodged but is able to be picked up again due to player positioning. In the second video, no trip is being called due to using DSS. The stick has to pass from inside the leg to outside while DSS is initiated. The stick isn't passing completely through the leg and back out again.

His stick went THROUGH the other players legs, he should have tripped him instead of regaining control of the puck.
  • EA_Aljo
    2884 posts EA Community Manager
    smyth9779 wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    hallo

His stick went THROUGH the other players legs, he should have tripped him instead of regaining control of the puck.

Trips won't count without the player having control of the puck. Sticks can clip through players/objects because you don't have control over the stick. You're not able to manually keep it out of the way. So, the puck can't be played briefly when clipping occurrs.