EA Forums - Banner

GWC collectible

Has anyone received a collectible to confirm entrance into the GWC?

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2874 posts EA Community Manager
    smyth9779 wrote: »
    Has anyone received a collectible to confirm entrance into the GWC?

They normally show up a few days before the event begins. You should have it sometime this week.
  • Hello, I was wondering when we should receive the collectible as the tournament begins Wednesday?
  • hurls07
    2 posts New member
    I was wondering the same as Larry
  • EA_Aljo
    Hello, I was wondering when we should receive the collectible as the tournament begins Wednesday?

They haven't been sent out yet, but will be before the tournament begins.
  • Can we assume if we don't get the collectible today we did something wrong signing up? Considering it starts tomorrow, just wanna make sure I did everything right
  • EA_Aljo
    smyth9779 wrote: »
    Can we assume if we don't get the collectible today we did something wrong signing up? Considering it starts tomorrow, just wanna make sure I did everything right

Usually, the most common reason for this would be signing up with the wrong email. If you haven't received the collectible, check the email address in the in-game settings. This is at Settings > Online Settings > EA Account Info. Also, if you registered the same week GWC starts, you'll be entered into the following week instead.
  • on battlefy it says i signed up april 6th but i dont have the collectible that i should have gotten for the second week of qualifiers can anyone help??
  • EA_Aljo
    on battlefy it says i signed up april 6th but i dont have the collectible that i should have gotten for the second week of qualifiers can anyone help??

Unfortunately, we can't help with missing collectibles. Try contacting Battlefy support. They should be able to investigate this for you. Thanks!
  • im register but where i can have my collectible for gwc ?
  • EA_Aljo
    phantoms74 wrote: »
    im register but where i can have my collectible for gwc ?

Hi there. I believe they released today. Do you still not have it? Also, when did you sign up? It had to be done before midnight EST on Sunday in order to take part in this week's round.
  • Lilj101
    1 posts New member
    I didn’t get mine yet either and I signed up last week.
  • EA_Aljo
    Lilj101 wrote: »
    I didn’t get mine yet either and I signed up last week.

Sorry to hear it! Unfortunately, it's not something we can help with as we're not running this tournament. You'll need to contact Battlefy support for assistance.