EA Forums - Banner

How to have the other team auto pull goalie when there loosing and Have a player bleed in a fight?

Wiztech36
2 posts New member
I wasn't sure where to post. If the other team is loosing is there a way for the cpu to auto pull there goalie? Also when in a fight is there a way to have the player bleed when hit hard during the fight? You guys should make the fights look more real during the fights would be cool too.

Replies

• Wiztech36
    2 posts New member
    Also i forgot to add this anyway you guys can add old team buffalo sabres jerseys and other nhl teams old jerseys not listed when picking the team?
  • EA_Aljo
    2874 posts EA Community Manager
    Wiztech36 wrote: »
    I wasn't sure where to post. If the other team is loosing is there a way for the cpu to auto pull there goalie? Also when in a fight is there a way to have the player bleed when hit hard during the fight? You guys should make the fights look more real during the fights would be cool too.

Hi there. AI teams will pull their goalie when they're behind. Normally, it happens during the last minute of the 3rd.

We can't actually have blood in the game. This is a condition of the licensing.

Hopefully, we'll see those jerseys added at some point. I don't know the status of licensing for them, but normally the biggest holdup is not having the rights to use them in the game.
  • Wiztech36
    2 posts New member
    Thanks for the replay on the bleed and jerseys. LIke if im winning up like 5 points the team never points the goalie and im playing nhl 19 season mode right now i haven't created a a season on nhl 21 yet so who knows if that got changed in nhl 21 vs nhl 19.
  • Socair
    2741 posts Game Changer
    The CPU will only pull the goalie when down by 1 or 2 and only in last minute.