JubeiDOK wrote: »
1) Head into a free skate with 'Auto Backskate' off
- I use an overhead cam, always skating up
2) Using the center circle for a guide, position your player at 12'
3) Practice skating around the circle while always facing up
- This requires a combination of skating with with and without LT held
4) One you master #3, now start doing it with and active DSS
- While doing your circles, have a mate call out a clock facing( like 3 o'clock) and use your DSS to match that facing for an entire lap
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.