EA Forums - Banner

Legends Jersey Unlocks

inataCOMA
posts New member
I’ve got a question for all those who have grinded all the skater gear and goalie gear from bags. How do you unlock all the legend jerseys? Ex. Mike Modano, Ray Ferraro, Wayne Gretzky etc. It seems as if you can only unlock half of them, and all I get are “completion tokens” every time I open a bag now. Thanks in advance! I really want to unlock the Gretzky!

Replies

• I, and a few others have a theory...that you don't get the "top tier" legends unless you actually buy stuff in HUT. One of the guys I play clubs with tested this...the minute he started buying packs...he was getting Legendary EASHL bags with the top tier legends. He waited a week, didnt buy any more packs...and was getting repeats of Ferraro, Sundin etc. Could be an AMAZING coincidence, but then again it wouldnt surprise me, plenty of games have the "free rewards" and "premium rewards" track lines.
  • EA_Aljo
    3222 posts EA Community Manager
    edited April 6
    twhite1387 wrote: »
    I, and a few others have a theory...that you don't get the "top tier" legends unless you actually buy stuff in HUT. One of the guys I play clubs with tested this...the minute he started buying packs...he was getting Legendary EASHL bags with the top tier legends. He waited a week, didnt buy any more packs...and was getting repeats of Ferraro, Sundin etc. Could be an AMAZING coincidence, but then again it wouldnt surprise me, plenty of games have the "free rewards" and "premium rewards" track lines.

This would have been pure coincidence. Purchases in HUT do not grant legend items in WoC.