EA Forums - Banner

Can we get a goal horn update? At least for NHL 22?

I mean - come on. Most of these horns haven't been updated in years and are inaccurate. The Penguins goal horn isn't even close. The Capitals goal horn is a recording from 2009. For a company that spends as much money as they do on licensing, you'd think they'd have accurate goal horns and songs.

Hopefully this changes, but I doubt it will (as with every game more and more goal horns lose their accurate songs - see Chicago, Boston).

Replies

• IceLion68
    1624 posts Member
    With regards to songs, licensing comes from the firms that represent the artists of those songs, not the NHL, the NHLPA or the clubs. I am not positive but this might be the source of the issue.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • IceLion68 wrote: »
    With regards to songs, licensing comes from the firms that represent the artists of those songs, not the NHL, the NHLPA or the clubs. I am not positive but this might be the source of the issue.

This I am aware of, but this was also a shot at how much money they spend on other licensing.

• IceLion68 wrote: »

This I am aware of, but this was also a shot at how much money they spend on other licensing.

Ah. Well given the posts I see about all kinds of things not being updated (Jerseys, Rosters, Rinks, goal horns) it's possible they either have a backlog or are just bad at keeping this stuff up to date.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.