EA Forums - Banner

are you or did you ever experience this...

when playing hut or squad battles; when your player have received the puck he can't no longer move when moving the left stick. did it happen to you?

if i pass or get ride of the puck the next player could move again i can get ride of it but it could do it again later in game. what ever i shut down,rest my controller,change my controller or just create another lineup, its still comeback since the 1.6 update

Replies

• I had it happen to me once in NHL 20
  • EA_Aljo
    2847 posts EA Community Manager
    @Stephlefan6AX

I've heard of this happening before. It's a pretty uncommon issue. What system are you playing on? If you're on Xbox, have you made sure the firmware is up to date?
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    @Stephlefan6AX

I've heard of this happening before. It's a pretty uncommon issue. What system are you playing on? If you're on Xbox, have you made sure the firmware is up to date?

i'm on ps4. on ps4 i think the firmware is updated auto and it was yesterday or 2 days ago. my problem is few days before that. its weird cause the problem only happen when i have the puck lol
  • EA_Aljo
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    @Stephlefan6AX

i'm on ps4. on ps4 i think the firmware is updated auto and it was yesterday or 2 days ago. my problem is few days before that. its weird cause the problem only happen when i have the puck lol

Which control scheme do you use? Skill stick, hybrid or NHL 94.
  • hybrid and my problem seems to be if i was using skill stick for few seconds. could it be a glitch like sometimes we have to remake our lineup»? ( but its not related cause i tried)
  • EA_Aljo
    hybrid and my problem seems to be if i was using skill stick for few seconds. could it be a glitch like sometimes we have to remake our lineup»? ( but its not related cause i tried)

Does this also happen with the Skill Stick and NHL 94 controls?
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    hybrid and my problem seems to be if i was using skill stick for few seconds. could it be a glitch like sometimes we have to remake our lineup»? ( but its not related cause i tried)

i can't play with the other two control. the problem is happening just a few times in each game. very frustrating cause it result in turnover cause i can't skate at all,when i'm passing to other player it does the same until i get ride of the puck. the next time when the puck is back,it doesn't anymore so im at the point to just stop playing and find a better game to play. you can close the topic
  • EA_Aljo
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

i can't play with the other two control. the problem is happening just a few times in each game. very frustrating cause it result in turnover cause i can't skate at all,when i'm passing to other player it does the same until i get ride of the puck. the next time when the puck is back,it doesn't anymore so im at the point to just stop playing and find a better game to play. you can close the topic

I understand you're not using those control schemes, but I was hoping to narrow this down to being just a hybrid issue so it could be reported to the dev team. If you change your mind and keep playing, let me know so we can continue working on this.