EA Forums - Banner

96 gold master milestone reward question for EA

Stephlefan6AX
285 posts Member
edited April 21
what will happen if i'm opening my choice of 4 players if there is only two 96 gold master released right now?

ps: opened the pack, in choice i have niedermayer and morenz. if i pick morenz could i use him or it be must be release before?
Post edited by Stephlefan6AX on

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2847 posts EA Community Manager
    Any of the 96 gold master players are part of the pool for that pack. Even the ones that haven't been released.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Any of the 96 gold master players are part of the pool for that pack. Even the ones that haven't been released.

ok thx, i was not sure if there were a possibility of glitch so i wanted to wait before making my choice
  • EA_Aljo
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

ok thx, i was not sure if there were a possibility of glitch so i wanted to wait before making my choice

No problem!
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

No problem!

Do you know if EA will let us change out Master Icon player with and Icon collectible like last year?
  • EA_Aljo
    Racesunite wrote: »

No problem!

Do you know if EA will let us change out Master Icon player with and Icon collectible like last year?

I don't have any news on this. If it happens, we'll make an announcement. Thanks!