EA Forums - Banner

Please improve the training base for clubs

Good afternoon!

Thank you for the opportunity to play a training session with the club.

I ask you to expand the functionality of the training.

1) Please make it possible to train together for different sides (for example, as we have an offline team training, where you can choose to play for attack and defense)
Open training, does not allow you to work out many elements of interaction, as well as training with bots.

2) Please add the ability to pause, view the replay together, (or a plan from above, like a trainer's board), where you can draw circles, crosses, and arrows.

Replies

• JubeiDOK
    76 posts Member
    edited April 29
    Might even be cool to be able to place down cones and pucks to setup some drills.

Pass spawners - Place and set facing direction, press RT to call for a pass from it

Shot Spawners - Place, set facing, shot speed, spacing between shots, random or aimed
  • IceLion68
    1624 posts Member
    Bruanor59 wrote: »
    Good afternoon!

1) Please make it possible to train together for different sides (for example, as we have an offline team training, where you can choose to play for attack and defense)
    Open training, does not allow you to work out many elements of interaction, as well as training with bots.

2) Please add the ability to pause, view the replay together, (or a plan from above, like a trainer's board), where you can draw circles, crosses, and arrows.

This. All day long. This would be so helpful.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • EA_Aljo
    3213 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks for the feedback on this, everyone. Nice ideas!
  • EA_Blueberry
    4769 posts EA Community Manager
    IceLion68 wrote: »
    Good afternoon!

Have always been a fan of the mini games within FIFA before a match starts. They are like drills.

Having some drills for individuals to earn rewards and maybe even have club exclusive rewards for club drills could be a great incentive to learn hockey IQ. Perhaps it could help the newer players when it comes to hockey that some forum users here feel lessen the enjoyment in drop-ins.
  • IceLion68
    1624 posts Member
    edited April 30
    IceLion68 wrote: »
    Good afternoon!

Have always been a fan of the mini games within FIFA before a match starts. They are like drills.

Having some drills for individuals to earn rewards and maybe even have club exclusive rewards for club drills could be a great incentive to learn hockey IQ. Perhaps it could help the newer players when it comes to hockey that some forum users here feel lessen the enjoyment in drop-ins.

I have been rolling with a club lately that likes to "audition" random players that come in before we play. This basically amounts to assessing how well a forward can skate/pass/shoot. It would be infinitely more helpful if could play D against them rather than standing around or pretending to be a forward... or - if we were evaluating a DMan - to play against him.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4769 posts EA Community Manager
    @IceLion68

That would be a nice addition. We've had a discussion lately about improving drop-ins and having a tryouts/Free Agent option could add more competitiveness to the mode.
  • twhite1387
    275 posts Member
    You know what I would love to see @EA_Blueberry ? the return of the skateblade and stick mini bonuses. I loved trying out the sticks in that little accuracy set up, or the agility/speed course. I loved picking my flex and curve and blade radius. That was awesome. I do agree with @IceLion68 as well.