EA Forums - Banner

Who Runs This Game? Things They Need To Fix

When my friends and I play this game we call it the best terrible game ever made.

Dropin
1. Why do they keep a goalie in so long after they goto the middle of ice 8 times? Take them out for continuing to ruin the game

2. The party system in this game is terrible. Whey does it make it so difficult to join a game as a group and then you can leave as a group with a leader? Have a leader choose to start the game and leave the game as 1. After a drop in game dont put us in a group together automatically give a 10 second as. All it has to say is "Party Up?" you can click yes or no. Then you not stuck looking at a guy in end of game waiting that is somehow now the party leader so and you can't leave as group that you were in. Now three of us have to leave. Checking roster, one guys start invites, checking roster again. Why is the barrier to play as a group so high.

PS how do we get into droppin games and it separates the group. That bond should be tight.

3. The Club play. Stop letting a two man group be in a 6 man clubs, they can play 3s, 3s eliminator, dropping and party with with someone( leave as group and play with him in clubs, view groups in #2). It doesn't have to be exact but you should be able to find a team to play that is in 1 person either side your group, eg (you have 4, play either 3,4 or 5.) another eg (Your have 5 play against 4,5, or 6) Revelotionary!!. Your can leave exact there for people that want it.

We have a club stadium that is fun to build and his different things where places feel different. Why does we play a season then a Final that lasts just as long as the regular season. Have the time spent not in stadiums but out door on a plain rink. The season should be 5/6 of the time, playoffs 1/6 the time. Teams are too tough to find that aren't the same amount of group since we have to go exact with five to not play a 2 ( refer to part 1 of #3).

Stop Letting Away teams switch to home jerseys. If I have to play the same colored team 1 more time I'm going to change all my jerseys to solid black.

Give me some hope we are trying to make this better. As I type this on the 2020 board thread when we are clearly in 2021s game.

Who is in charge of this department of EA NFL???? Do you need help with an improvement Ideas guy???

Sincerely
Jimmy Fishsticks #20
Frog Lickers (PS)

Replies

• When my friends and I play this game we call it the best terrible game ever made.

Dropin1. Why do they keep a goalie in so long after they goto the middle of ice 8 times? Take them out for continuing to ruin the game

2. The party system in this game is terrible. Whey does it make it so difficult to join a game as a group and then you can leave as a group with a leader? Have a leader choose to start the game and leave the game as 1. After a drop in game dont put us in a group together automatically give a 10 second as. All it has to say is "Party Up?" you can click yes or no. Then you not stuck looking at a guy in end of game waiting that is somehow now the party leader so and you can't leave as group that you were in. Now three of us have to leave. Checking roster, one guys start invites, checking roster again. Why is the barrier to play as a group so high.
    PS how do we get into droppin games and it separates the group. That bond should be tight.

3. The Club play. Stop letting a two man group be in a 6 man clubs, they can play 3s, 3s eliminator, dropping and party with with someone( leave as group and play with him in clubs, view groups in #2). It doesn't have to be exact but you should be able to find a team to play that is in 1 person either side your group, eg (you have 4, play either 3,4 or 5.) another eg (Your have 5 play against 4,5, or 6) Revelotionary!!. Your can leave exact there for people that want it.

We have a club stadium that is fun to build and his different things where places feel different. Why does we play a season then a Final that lasts just as long as the regular season. Have the time spent not in stadiums but out door on a plain rink. The season should be 5/6 of the time, playoffs 1/6 the time. Teams are too tough to find that aren't the same amount of group since we have to go exact with five to not play a 2 ( refer to part 1 of #3).

Stop Letting Away teams switch to home jerseys. If I have to play the same colored team 1 more time I'm going to change all my jerseys to solid black.

Give me some hope we are trying to make this better.

Who is in charge of this department of EA NHL???? Do you need help with an improvement Ideas guy???

Sincerely
    Jimmy Fishsticks #20
    Frog Lickers (PS)