EA Forums - Banner

is it huge glitch, boost advantage,game broken,opponent cheating or something else?

this is my team:
https://www.nhlhutbuilder.com/builder.php?team=81u1qdkv8t&tab=starting

this is my opponent team:
https://www.nhlhutbuilder.com/builder.php?team=938goyrt43&tab=starting

i do have 14 synergies including all teams synergies. my opponent only playmaker activated.

how is that possible he won 6-2 and having all his players faster then me? after the game i noticed he was like div 4 when i'm div 3

is it huge glitch, boost advantage,game broken,opponent cheating or something else?

Replies

• Sega82mega
    3482 posts Member
    edited April 29
    I have no backup for what im sayin here. But if thats he's team and he still play in div4, that guy has skill.

Good players is usally pretty good at finding creative angles to preserve speed.

Was he good? I usally feel pretty quick after the first face-off, what type of opponent im dealing with.
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    I have no backup for what im sayin here. But if thats he's team and he still play in div4, that guy has skill.

Good players is usally pretty good at finding creative angles to preserve speed.

Was he good? I usally feel pretty quick after the first face-off, what type of opponent im dealing with.

i just feel his players was faster,more shot accurate,just a matter of better attributes than my players. i really feel he got a speed boost,etc
  • Sega82mega wrote: »

i just feel his players was faster,more shot accurate,just a matter of better attributes than my players. i really feel he got a speed boost,etc

Because that’s exactly what happened

• EA_Aljo
    2847 posts EA Community Manager
    Sega82mega wrote: »

Closing this thread as it relates to ice tilt/DDA. There is no boost given to either side. Teams are playing according to their overalls, the strategies being used and inputs from the controller.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!