Replies

• Sega82mega
    4213 posts Member
    IceLion68 wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    100 agree.

I dont like that either. I talked about it earlier - but it seems to be legit. 🙄

Well it's LEGAL, but definitely a loophole that needs to be closed. Tampa complained when Chicago did it then turned around and exploited it like 3 times as bad

It's a 'glitch fest'.

You don't think Kucherov was injured?

Of course he was - he had surgery... but do you not think it strategic he managed to return for game one of the playoffs and not one game sooner? In addition to Stamkos being put on retroactive LTIR back to April 9th and also returning guess when? Game one vs Panthers. IN ADDITION to taking on the LTIR contracts of Gaborik and Nillson. It's legal but man this is sketchy business IMO

Yeah of course - or else they wouldn't survive that cap space - they found the trick - and are doing it good.

Will be interesting to follow.

A little something...

• TTZ_Dipsy
    516 posts Member
    Pain :(
  • Sega82mega
    4213 posts Member
    edited July 9
    TTZ_Dipsy wrote: »
    Pain :(

Yeah I thought of you.

But Hey - no one can say your habs didn't do a great season.

Next season gonna be interesting.

But I get it - it feels like ****. Time will heal and give perspective.

(goes for almost anything 😏)
  • Sega82mega
    4213 posts Member
    edited July 16
    Rumor I read - Danault is going to try the market and that habs will go hard on Eichel.

That would be something.

Exciting times - extension draft coming up, silly season, and maybe some 22 news coming soon.
  • Sega82mega
    4213 posts Member
    https://media.nhl.com/public/news/15205

Why in the world is kings protecting Lias Andersson..

Carey Price is out there.

This is going to be fun.

Kraken can get a pretty decent team.
  • Sega82mega
    4213 posts Member
    edited July 21
    From someones twitter:

'Hearing from French sources that if Carey Price is taken by Seattle, thus freeing up his contract, the Canadiens are eyeing up an offersheet to #Canucks Elias Pettersson for the maximum amount that would keep the compensation to 2 1sts, 1 2nd, 1 3rd.'

Would love that
  • IceLion68
    1610 posts Member
    edited July 21
    I must confess to be a bit shocked Montreal did not protect Price. Maybe they thought no one would want his salary cap? In any case he is the #1 reason the Habs went as far as they did this season and while business is business, it still must be a bit of a slap in the face.
    Post edited by IceLion68 on
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • Sega82mega
    4213 posts Member
    edited July 21
    I must confess to be a bit shocked Montreal did not protect Price. Maybe they thought no one would want is salary cap? .

Yeah I think so - and, I heard he are suppose to get a surgery and be out the first half of the season.

38 year old - not getting any younger, takes up alot of cap space.

I dont know - Im not sure seattle will take him. Francis often talk about the importance of having good margin in to the cap space.

Also heard Francis got the approval from kraken to pick price.

Big night 😬