EA Forums - Banner

Artist/Title

Whose bright idea was it to cover the search times with the Artist and title track? Load up to play, hit "search" and oh look, Suzi Wu is eating them apples. But how long is my search time? Oh, I can't tell because, look, it's Suzi Wu.

Meanwhile, the ENTIRE left side of the screen is completely blank. I'm baffled not one person was like "But that covers the search time..."

Replies

• kyl_35
    184 posts Member
    For the draft or the trade deadline? Either way, I think it only covers for about 5 seconds.

That said, I agree with you that it’s annoying when the song banner covers part of the screen, especially since the first thing I do when I get the game is turn play-by-play and menu music off.
  • IceLion68
    1624 posts Member
    kyl_35 wrote: »
    For the draft or the trade deadline? Either way, I think it only covers for about 5 seconds.

That said, I agree with you that it’s annoying when the song banner covers part of the screen, especially since the first thing I do when I get the game is turn play-by-play and menu music off.

When you are searching for a match.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • kyl_35
    184 posts Member
    Ahh!

Can’t relate
  • kyl_35 wrote: »

Same here, as well as the on-ice trainer. What a massive distraction that is too.
  • Efbomb
    192 posts Member
    Switch over to “NHL Theme” for music. It’s so much better than the dumb soundtrack.

Plus, it never stops, so the stupid Artist/Title icon is gone.
  • Efbomb wrote: »
    Switch over to “NHL Theme” for music. It’s so much better than the dumb soundtrack.

Plus, it never stops, so the stupid Artist/Title icon is gone.

Interesting idea. This is the first year I don't like a single song on it anyway. Thanks for the tip.