EA Forums - Banner

Nhl 2018 KHL and tournament olympique

briscofigo
6 posts New member
hi all :) i have buy Nhl 2018 on playstation 4 on occasion, great great gameplay i like ! but.. where is the KHL teams ? and where is the international tournament ???
this error is corrected onNhl 19, 20 on 21 ?
t.y and good day Ea Team ;)

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3020 posts EA Community Manager
    Hello, @briscofigo. Unfortunately, we do not have the licensing to include KHL teams so we can't have them in the game :(
  • briscofigo
    6 posts New member
    ok i understand, buying a khl license must be a lot less expensive than the nhl lol :)
    and for the world tournament? it's weird because the teams are there but only in mod exibition?
  • briscofigo
    6 posts New member
    ...it's strange because the teams..
  • briscofigo
    6 posts New member
    and for the world tournament? this is not possible to make a tournament international ?
  • EA_Aljo
    briscofigo wrote: »
    ok i understand, buying a khl license must be a lot less expensive than the nhl lol :)
    and for the world tournament? it's weird because the teams are there but only in mod exibition?

There's a lot more that goes into licensing than just offering a large sum of money. I'm not able to go into all the details behind licensing, but if it were as simple as agreeing on a price, that would make it a lot easier to get licensed teams, players, gear, songs, etc., in the game.
  • briscofigo
    6 posts New member
    ok thanck to you ...i understand but really it's pity for the international tournament :( ...maybe in nhl 22 ?
  • EA_Aljo
    briscofigo wrote: »
    ok thanck to you ...i understand but really it's pity for the international tournament :( ...maybe in nhl 22 ?

At this time we don't have any news on future games. We'll have to wait and see what's announced down the road. Sorry for the lack of details on this.