EA Forums - Banner

NHL 22 Online Coop?

PadrinoIV
900 posts Member
Don't know if a dev or 2 could answer this, but are there any plans to bring back or open more online coop options in HUT and other modes for 22?

Replies

  • EA_Aljo
    3193 posts EA Community Manager
    PadrinoIV wrote: »
    Don't know if a dev or 2 could answer this, but are there any plans to bring back or open more online coop options in HUT and other modes for 22?

    Hi there. We haven't released any details on what's coming so there's nothing we can currently comment on. We'll just have to wait and see for now.
  • PadrinoIV
    900 posts Member
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    PadrinoIV wrote: »
    Don't know if a dev or 2 could answer this, but are there any plans to bring back or open more online coop options in HUT and other modes for 22?

    Hi there. We haven't released any details on what's coming so there's nothing we can currently comment on. We'll just have to wait and see for now.

    Allright, thanks for the answer.
  • EA_Aljo
    3193 posts EA Community Manager
    PadrinoIV wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    PadrinoIV wrote: »
    Don't know if a dev or 2 could answer this, but are there any plans to bring back or open more online coop options in HUT and other modes for 22?

    Hi there. We haven't released any details on what's coming so there's nothing we can currently comment on. We'll just have to wait and see for now.

    Allright, thanks for the answer.

    No problem. Glad to help. If you have any more questions, just let us know. Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.