Replies

• @jrago73 can be our C - he's good
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited September 2
    IceLion68 wrote: »
    @jrago73 can be our C - he's good

Would love to have him on 'our team' too...

Nyi95 tooo...

A bunch of old timers.. And untouchable_BF1... Perhaps kid is around 30...or something.. Guessing here... 🤔😬😛

I get a 'picture' from that scene in gone in 60 seconds..

The team is gather..

• Some of our team taking a breather during practice.
  • jrago73 wrote: »
    Some of our team taking a breather during practice.

Haha 😄👋

I look good in red.. All though that might be ice lion or nyi95 - I think they are the grandpa's.. 😬🤔😜
  • XSX crowd going to join the pro ranks this season eh? “Team EA Forum” joining the pro circuit.
  • XSX crowd going to join the pro ranks this season eh? “Team EA Forum” joining the pro circuit.

watch out.. Or should I say - heads up! 👹👊
  • I dont remember the games year but there was a forum team from the old forums. Was fun at first but filtered out with how diverse the skill level was. If we ever do a forum team, I'd love to play. There is some pretty cool guys on this board.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited September 14
    Forum try out game - keep an A and B-squad.

A coach that could see all the games from an over-view angle - and send invitations before games. On what position he want you to play.

Would be cool.

I remember being a little child - 9-12 years old - We always played land-hockey on the school-breaks, and we had one dude that only had one mission - to keep track on the goal/assist league. He did it with so much passion too - and we could all choose from one NHL player to be - this was on the Pat LaFontaine, Mogilny, Lemieux etc etc era.

It was soo fun! Much thanks to that person that only keept track on the score..

I played as Lemieux or Forsberg - can't really remember.

😃
  • Who you calling grandpa Sega? Lol.
  • nyi95 wrote: »
    Who you calling grandpa Sega? Lol.

To thoose that fit the bill.. Feeling guilty? 😬🙄😚

❤️🤓
  • Age is only a number. Hell, my wife says i still act like I'm 15.....lol. Why change now?
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited September 14
    nyi95 wrote: »
    Age is only a number. Hell, my wife says i still act like I'm 15.....lol. Why change now?

Hehe yeah I agree - when you growing old, the society ask of you to be in a certain way.

That stuff is just mumbo jumbo.

I am who I am - and I like to do what I do.

It's when you stop caring - what other people may think - life starts to be better.

And im sure your wife loves that about you. To be old and wise, but still young in your heart - it's the perfect combo. If you ask me!

Gaming is definitely keeping me young. It's a platform where age isn't that importen.

• EA_Aljo
    3218 posts EA Community Manager
    Sega82mega wrote: »
    Age is only a number. Hell, my wife says i still act like I'm 15.....lol. Why change now?

Hehe yeah I agree - when you growing old, the society ask of you to be in a certain way.

It's when you stop caring - what other people may think - life starts to be better.

And im sure your wife loves that about you. To be old and wise, but still young in your heart - it's the perfect combo. If you ask me!

Gaming is definitely keeping me young. It's a platform where age isn't that importen.

Those are some wise words. Gaming for sure helps keep me feeling young. It's something I've done for as long as I can remember. I can't say I've completely stopped caring what others think though. I'm just better about focusing on the things the more important people in my life say. This community is a part of that as well. I'm glad we can all share the same passion for the sport of hockey as well as the game. Even though we don't always see eye to eye, what you all say here is absolutely something I care about.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »

Those are some wise words. Gaming for sure helps keep me feeling young. It's something I've done for as long as I can remember. I can't say I've completely stopped caring what others think though. I'm just better about focusing on the things the more important people in my life say. This community is a part of that as well. I'm glad we can all share the same passion for the sport of hockey as well as the game. Even though we don't always see eye to eye, what you all say here is absolutely something I care about.

hear ye, hear ye!

I've not completely stopped caring what other's think too - sometimes I have to remind myself to not be afraid of other's opinions/thoughts of myself. It's just all in our head.

Bealive in your own ability.

life's too short to stand on the side, thinking of what other people may or may not think of you - cause in the end - we're very much the same. And one day we will all go - who will remember? Who will care?

"only god can judge me".

This community is more then just hockey for me. I like that!❤️
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited September 15

Our hockey legend Börje Salming is in a famous TV-commercial, dressed like a big orange..

It started a twitter storm - where people wondering - "What's got into Börje?"

I like he's comment about it: "I thought it was a fun thing to do, Im 70 year old now, I dont got time to focus on what other people may think or say about it..."

Im with Börje on this one! 😊👌
  • I dont remember the games year but there was a forum team from the old forums. Was fun at first but filtered out with how diverse the skill level was. If we ever do a forum team, I'd love to play. There is some pretty cool guys on this board.

I'd 100% be down for that on PS