EA Forums - Banner

NHL 22 Closed Technical Test

Replies

• Follisimo wrote: »
    Sigge8799 wrote: »
    Hello!

I got my Xbox Series X tomorrow. Is it possible to change the closed technical test from Xbox One X to Series X?

Just go to the link and click on the right one

That's what I did, so I'll probably have a code for the Xbox one version and one for the series X. I'm probably giving my code to my buddy who still has the xbox one
  • EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    Follisimo wrote: »
    Hello!

I got my Xbox Series X tomorrow. Is it possible to change the closed technical test from Xbox One X to Series X?

That's what I did, so I'll probably have a code for the Xbox one version and one for the series X. I'm probably giving my code to my buddy who still has the xbox one

It's possible codes will be bound to the account they were created for. Most likely, you won't be able to give them away. We'll know more about this when codes are sent out, but it would be good to keep this in mind.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Hello!

It's possible codes will be bound to the account they were created for. Most likely, you won't be able to give them away. We'll know more about this when codes are sent out, but it would be good to keep this in mind.

Sounds good, will my series x code hopefully take priority over my Xbox one code?
  • EA_Aljo
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Hello!

Sounds good, will my series x code hopefully take priority over my Xbox one code?

Did you request multiple codes with the same account? If so, I really don't know which would be prioritized.
    Hello!

Did you request multiple codes with the same account? If so, I really don't know which would be prioritized.

I did, I ordered one for the Xbox one. Then kind of impulse bought a series x a couple days later, then re submitted a technical test for the series x
  • EA_Aljo
    Hello!

I did, I ordered one for the Xbox one. Then kind of impulse bought a series x a couple days later, then re submitted a technical test for the series x

Chances are good you'll get the first one. If I can find out, I'll let you know.
  • I know you're all not fans of announcing anything.. but is there a chance we see the beta this week?
  • I know you're all not fans of announcing anything.. but is there a chance we see the beta this week?

Hehe yes it is - but I wait for them to Confirm it. I have already started to be prepared, in my mind.

And then I get no code... Would be my luck. 😊
  • EA_Aljo
    I know you're all not fans of announcing anything.. but is there a chance we see the beta this week?

We don't have any news on this yet, but will most definitely update you all when we do.
    Hello!

Chances are good you'll get the first one. If I can find out, I'll let you know.

I appreciate it.
  • "The test begins in late August."

Days left in late August - This weekend Friday - Sunday (27-29), and Monday 30th and Tuesday 31th.

After that September.

So with this in mind - I think some news about the game or just about the 'test' should come today or tomarrow.

Our trailer might be the only 'news' we get before our chance to test-play the game...? 🤔
  • ... Starts tonight..? Nah probebly not... But damn... A little word about the beta wouldn’t hurt...

Would be really strange if nothing comes out today.
  • I'm still waiting on an email with my code
  • Has anyone received a code yet?
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    skillz26 wrote: »
    Has anyone received a code yet?

Nope. I think - first announcement - then codes.

Perhaps hell break loose when the codes startin to roll out...
  • Sega82mega wrote: »

That's what I was thinking about the announcement then the codes get emailed but you would think with this being the last weekend of August they would release it.
  • skillz26 wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »

That's what I was thinking about the announcement then the codes get emailed but you would think with this being the last weekend of August they would release it.

Totally agree.

So Im startin to be paranoid and think that the beta wont happen in the 'late August'.. But there's still time.
  • skillz26 wrote: »

Whenever EA gives a time frame such as "by the end of August" just assume they mean the 31st.
  • jrago73 wrote: »

Whenever EA gives a time frame such as "by the end of August" just assume they mean the 31st.

That's when I'm starting to think it will be released.
  • The WoC Deep dive starts on the 29th so that'll be the earliest we get to pre-load (if that even is an option)