EA Forums - Banner

RP’s and rankings done for Drop ins?

thebrazenhead75
243 posts Member
edited August 24
Played one game tonight and nothing? No “auditing” stated either…

Is this it for NHL 21?

If so, where is the incentive to try to win and individually rank up now? That’s the primary reason I play.

Replies

• Last night it said 15 or so hours of “auditing” left so what happens after that?

Can I please get an answer.
  • thebrazenhead75
    243 posts Member
    edited August 27
    So that’s it?

Drop ins are going to be even more of a SS if so many people have no incentive to play well and win.

“THE BEST ONLINE TEAM PLAY”. 🤣
    Post edited by thebrazenhead75 on
  • Tried to play some drop ins tonight. Ending up joining 5-6 games and not one I finished due to trolls and others just not giving a ****!

Even spoke with BoltTroll (I didn’t say his full name so that should be allowed). He even mentioned how he sees my name on this board and that he laughs that he has 3 accounts here and EA hasn’t done crap about his well known trolling throughout the years. Pathetic EA!

I could write a novel about all the trolls ruining the experience for this community and call it “My Struggles”. These parasites such as WiredTroll, BlindTroll, ScreeeeeeeaaaaaaammmmingTroll, LAXTroll and others should be banned but they’ll just create other accounts as a certain couple of them have already admitted to myself they do! They are the lowest scum of the EASHL community. They need to be punished and/or eliminated entirely. That’s why EA needs to implement and “exclude” any username that I choose to add to a “do not play with or against” list.

I’ve already started campaigning to spread the word about the very well known ones so eventually they won’t even be able to get into a game to do what they do!

Actung trolls!

• None for clubs either apparently...which is odd because there's JUST enough time for another season plus playoffs...
  • twhite1387 wrote: »
    None for clubs either apparently...which is odd because there's JUST enough time for another season plus playoffs...

I played a couple club games last night too. Didn’t finish either of those due to quitters.

Is there any real reason to play now? 😒😕

• I've said it before. EA sabotages the old game when new releases are on the horizon. This company is shameless.
  • EA_Aljo
    3227 posts EA Community Manager
    belair_col wrote: »
    I've said it before. EA sabotages the old game when new releases are on the horizon. This company is shameless.

What do you mean by sabotaging old games? There are live service features that end due to moving on to the new game, but I don't see how we're sabotaging them.
  • belair_col wrote: »
    I've said it before. EA sabotages the old game when new releases are on the horizon. This company is shameless.

As much as Id like to disagree with you, my experiences tell me otherwise...especially with annuals. NHL the last 4 weeks has gone to dogwater, server-side. Lots of "unexpected errors".
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

What do you mean by sabotaging old games? There are live service features that end due to moving on to the new game, but I don't see how we're sabotaging them.
    Connectivity issues galore. Which other games abandon their 'live features' when they release a new title every year?
  • EA_Aljo
    3227 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

Connectivity issues galore. Which other games abandon their 'live features' when they release a new title every year?

I believe FIFA and Madden also move their live service features to the current game. Regardless, I don't see how that's sabotaging. We can agree to disagree though.

Connection issues are a whole different issue. If you frequently have them, we'll have to go through troubleshooting to see if there's anything on your end causing them.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

I believe FIFA and Madden also move their live service features to the current game. Regardless, I don't see how that's sabotaging. We can agree to disagree though.

Connection issues are a whole different issue. If you frequently have them, we'll have to go through troubleshooting to see if there's anything on your end causing them.
    I don't. But yes, agree to disagree. The game quality has dropped substantially year to year online when the new title releases. The trolls in your community don't seem to hurt the cause either.
  • Give us something EA!

The past few days clubs and drop ins have been a complete SS with even more players not caring if they win/lose and quit.

More than a month and a half of this until 22 is released will not be good for the community.

• Give us something EA!

The past few days clubs and drop ins have been a complete SS with even more players not caring if they win/lose and quit.

More than a month and a half of this until 22 is released will not be good for the community.

Especially when they're splitting it in half and forcing them to fork out another $80.
  • Games lifecycle isn’t even a one full year 😂