EA Forums - Banner

Goalie equipment for NHL 22

In my Twitter correspondence, a TrueTemper representative replied that their equipment will definitely be in NHL 22, if not immediately then with the first patch. Now I'm waiting for an answer to what exactly their product lines will appear in the game, including the latest True L20.2.
Unfortunately, CCM and Brians did not answer my question about the appearance of their new products in the NHL 22, although representatives of Brians have always answered in the past.

Replies

• kyl_35
    184 posts Member
    I would’ve been crazy surprised if True wasn’t in NHL 22. It’s sad it wasn’t in 21, though.
  • All comes down to licensing and what they want in or not in the game.
  • https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/265616/real-goalie-masks-coming/p1

I remember that thread.

About some 'daveart guy'. But I dont think that ever happen for 21..
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/265616/real-goalie-masks-coming/p1

I remember that thread.

Thanks for bringing this post up since I posted it. Lol. Ironically though, I don't see any new goalie masks in the trailers so I'm not sure if something happened with that. But it was a nice little inside scoop I thought that I was giving.

I remember that thread.

Thanks for bringing this post up since I posted it. Lol. Ironically though, I don't see any new goalie masks in the trailers so I'm not sure if something happened with that. But it was a nice little inside scoop I thought that I was giving.

Hehe yeah I remember you started that thread - so I was extra happy for that.

But lots of time has passed by sence you discovered that scoop - so now you wonder - will it ever happen....
  • Bravo EA Sports! >:) Until now CCM EFLEX 5, True, CCM Eflex 5 stick, Bauer Supersonic stick, Bauer Hyperlite stick have not been added. In addition, these lazy people misrepresented the Bauer Hyperlite blocker. After playing, I honestly did not notice that the game switched to Frostbite.
    Sega82mega wrote: »

I remember that thread.

But lots of time has passed by sence you discovered that scoop - so now you wonder - will it ever happen....

Maybe a year or two. Nothing has been announced on EA's end so that's a bit concerning.
    Sega82mega wrote: »

I remember that thread.

Maybe a year or two. Nothing has been announced on EA's end so that's a bit concerning.

Yeah perhaps things went south...

Frostbite should take care of it.
  • Seeing the Gnetik 5’s would be nice. Would also be nice to see the Optik 2 color zones be correct too. True pads 100% need to be in the game to make the league feel “real” in the equipment sense.
  • So... Does the game include any new goalie equipment?
  • CLX90 wrote: »
    So... Does the game include any new goalie equipment?
    No :'(
  • Here is my Instagram chat with representatives of the company True:
    I'm:True goalie equipment will be in NHL 22?
    True:Working on it!
    I'm:Hi. As I understand it, goalie equipment will not be able to be added to the NHL 22 game, since the first patch for the game has already been released?
    True:That’s on EA sports.
    I'm: Did "True" give EA Sports permission to use its products in NHL 22?
    True:Yes
    I'm:The lack of "True" equipment, unfortunately, greatly affects the authenticity of the game. Its appearance could also have a positive effect on the level of sales of the equipment itself, because many children play the games of the NHL series, who will or are already goalies and they may already visually like the products of the company "True"
    True:We are working through challenges that 2021 has presented and we will continue to work with EA to get TRUE more and more in the game. We appreciate your concern and will pass the feedback onto the team at EA.

we can only wait until the developers of NHL 22 will stop being lazy and still add equipment from True to the game.