EA Forums - Banner

NHL 22 WoC Deep Dive Aug 29

124Next

Replies

• Sega82mega wrote: »
    I had a close game which was played through entirely and a game where my team was up 6-1 (thanks to 4 goals from myself, not that I'm one to brag) and they backed out. We did nothing wrong or glitchy, their goalie was just terrible. Especially if he's letting a defensive minded player like me to score 4 goals (as a forward though).

You sounds like Bergeron on the ice.. 😉

Im playing as a defensive defender - waiting for my first goal.

The announcer often thinks I deserve to put up some points..

But first mission is to play solid defense and some good hits!

aye aye captain! 😊🏒👋

Bergeron is a good comparison. Though ideally one day I could pull off some moves like Datsyuk.

Datsyuk could really dance - beautiful to watch.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited September 2
    You should have to wait 10-15 minutes to search for another group to join - if you back out from the match menus in drop in...

Could save us all - thats here to play - some time.

And perhaps sabotage time for thoose that like to back out.

Just the waste of boring time you loose by jumping back and forth dosent make it worth it. Either you have a club with scheduled games against other's or you just play 1vs1.

Drop ins as it is now would make me sick.
    Post edited by Sega82mega on
    You should have to wait 10-15 minutes to search for another group to join - if you back out from the match menus in drop in...

Just the waste of boring time you loose by jumping back and forth dosent make it worth it. Either you have a club with scheduled games against other's or you just play 1vs1.

Ya I am finding it hard even in prime time to find full 6s. 3s is not as bad. You could try 3s. What region are you in?
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited September 3
    IceLion68 wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »

Ya I am finding it hard even in prime time to find full 6s. 3s is not as bad. You could try 3s. What region are you in?

I think I tryed 4-5 times yesterday just to find a game where I was able to follow through the whole game.

And it's often the last seconds people back out, so you go from being 4 to just being 2 when the game start - aaaand then he back out and the game quits. And it all repeat itself...

Tiresome.

EU - but I prefer to play 6 vs 6.

3 dosent feel exactly right.

• What time are you generally on?
  • IceLion68 wrote: »
    What time are you generally on?

Depends on - but a free day when I choose to do whatever I want - it's usally in the evning, between 18:00 - 20 or 21 something. Should be a pretty common time to play - for all gamers in the EU-zone.

Yesterday I went on around 2230 - after my shift ended - and thought it would be fun with some chel hockey.. But I couldn't stay up so late.. So ofc that made the whole thing more irritating. Try to play drop in - and not have plenty of time on your side - not a good idea.

You just loose time and end up being mad when you finaly get a game going... 🙄😛

Depends on - but a free day when I choose to do whatever I want - it's usally in the evning, between 18:00 - 20 or 21 something. Should be a pretty common time to play - for all gamers in the EU-zone.

Time zone? I play usually after 8 EST
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited September 4
    Sega82mega wrote: »

Time zone? I play usually after 8 EST

Good question - this thing with time zones and EST, CET and PM and AM and all this flipping and turning is very confusing for me.

But I think Im about 7 hours ahead of EST.

Whole world should start to live after the same time/clock - even if that would have to mean that the new-yorkers had to live their 'days' on their 'nights'.... 🙄😄

• kyl_35
    184 posts Member
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

psu3xsosln0t.png

It’s the 4th now.
    p09p1u72vsrx.jpeg
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited October 4
    *faild my own post - and Im not even surprised*

It's the 4th - and soon it's 13-15 th. 😊🙏
  • EA_Blueberry
    4773 posts EA Community Manager
    edited October 4
    kyl_35 wrote: »

psu3xsosln0t.png

It’s the 4th now.
    p09p1u72vsrx.jpeg

Roster sharing is coming to NHL 22! Drop us the feedback and questions here.

q447s43ped1c.png
  • kyl_35
    184 posts Member
    kyl_35 wrote: »

psu3xsosln0t.png

It’s the 4th now.
    p09p1u72vsrx.jpeg

Roster sharing is coming to NHL 22! Drop us the feedback and questions here.

q447s43ped1c.png

Lol!

Oh I have dropped my questions there