EA Forums - Banner

Some quick suggestions

1) Allow for personal Time outs. I need to answer the door and I do not want to hold the team up or we may not have a TO left. I call a Personal TO, I get subbed off by a bot from the bench. When I am ready to go back in, I push a button. (Bot replaces us if we fight..)
2) Don't have screens when you are waiting for others and you have nothing to do... for the love of ... If I ready'd up, should I be punished waiting for others and all I can do is Mute someone without a mic. Let me look at STATS ... something
3) STATS .. do not have useless STATS on 3's between periods . There are no penalty minutes .. why should I constantly look at Zeros .. put STATS there that are useful. maybe change them up. Blocked shots. How many times the bot cost us the game.. something useful.
4) Three stars. I don't want to watch all the replays to find out. Keep the replays, but list the 3 stars immediately to the right or something. Allow a right bumper to move between the Replays and the Stars..

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3217 posts EA Community Manager
    Hi there, @Driftwood99. Thanks for the suggestions. One thing I can comment on is the substituting of a bot. The issue I can see is that it possibly could be exploited so we'd have to have some pretty big limitations on it. Maybe it only lasts 30 seconds, only 1 player at a time can take a personal TO, limit these TOs to just 1 per game, etc. Interesting idea for sure.
  • Agreed. Maybe only during your possession of the puck.. 1 time per game is a good one. Maybe a minute.. 30 seconds is not enough to get rid of the guy at the door :)
  • EA_Aljo
    3217 posts EA Community Manager
    Agreed. Maybe only during your possession of the puck.. 1 time per game is a good one. Maybe a minute.. 30 seconds is not enough to get rid of the guy at the door :)

A minute of real life time is going to be longer than in-game time. I think you would also need to take a hit to your RP for it. We'll have to wait and see if anything like this is added down the road. In the meantime, maybe you need a sign on your door letting people know to wait for the next whistle. Of course, gotta wait at the top of the stairs until another whistle when you're returning to your seat :wink: