EA Forums - Banner

NHL 22 GAMEPLAY IN-DEPTH Discussion

13Next

Replies

• Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    belair_col wrote: »
    Did they fix the ridiculous amount of interference penalties the defensemen were getting in the Tech Test?

But it wasen't all bad huh? I kinda liked the feeling of being a nasty D.... 😁
  • Sega82mega wrote: »
    Did they fix the ridiculous amount of interference penalties the defensemen were getting in the Tech Test?

Not me - drove me crazy. Especially when IRL NHL D men can harass the crap out of someone in front of the net without a penalty.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • IceLion68 wrote: »
    Sega82mega wrote: »

Not me - drove me crazy. Especially when IRL NHL D men can harass the crap out of someone in front of the net without a penalty.

The NHL is going to enforce cross checking penalties this year so I think that'll change a lot.
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    IceLion68 wrote: »

The NHL is going to enforce cross checking penalties this year so I think that'll change a lot.

What happened with wood sticks and Tomas Holmström... That was the deal.

Back here in sweden they compared hes 'bottom' with an 'Pitepalt'.

A swedish dish that has it's roots from the little Village called 'Piteå' in the northen swede, same Village/town Holmström is from. (not to mention Mikael Renberg, same town.. And one of the guy from the respected Legion of Doom...)

t8seukaa7sln.png

• belair_col wrote: »

Being a defenseman is going to be pointless again if puck battles are consistently being won by the shooter spamming their right thumb stick, while the defender gets penalized for trying to knock them into animation battling for body position.

Too many inconsistencies in this game.

Last night in a drop in I was playing D and was covering an opposing W to the side of my goalie. The W checked/shoved me (actually knocking my player down onto the ice) behind the red line behind the net and then received a cross crease pass and one timed it pass my G.

It definitely should’ve be an interference penalty for that W. I was like ****?

• belair_col wrote: »

Being a defenseman is going to be pointless again if puck battles are consistently being won by the shooter spamming their right thumb stick, while the defender gets penalized for trying to knock them into animation battling for body position.

Last night in a drop in I was playing D and was covering an opposing W to the side of my goalie. The W checked/shoved me (actually knocking my player down onto the ice) behind the red line behind the net and then received a cross crease pass and one timed it pass my G.

21 is soo yesterday - wait until 22 will sweep your feet away - but in a good way... 😜
  • thebrazenhead75
    243 posts Member
    edited October 2021

21 is soo yesterday - wait until 22 will sweep your feet away - but in a good way... 😜

Do you play EASHL 6’s?

Do you play EASHL 6’s?

No mainly HUT and onlineVS - now and then some drop in eashl.

But I kinda liked the Technical Test so I might step up in eashl abit more this year. Depends much on how fun 1vs1 will be this year.

Do you play EASHL 6’s?

But I kinda liked the Technical Test so I might step up in eashl abit more this year. Depends much on how fun 1vs1 will be this year.

Then please don’t comment on any post I make because your comments are irrelevant.

Do you play EASHL 6’s?

Then please don’t comment on any post I make because your comments are irrelevant.

Okey I will not comment you anymore - copy.

Do you play EASHL 6’s?

Okey I will not comment you anymore - copy.

You're welcome to comment on my posts anytime.

Do you play EASHL 6’s?

You don't have to be so mean to the guy, nothing he said warranted that response.

Do you play EASHL 6’s?

You don't have to be so mean to the guy, nothing he said warranted that response.

I said “please”. 😝

• Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited October 2021

Do you play EASHL 6’s?

I said “please”. 😝

Hehe but anyway no hard feelings from me... Lets continue forward 😊🙏

*sorry for comment you - again.. *... 😬😜

Do you play EASHL 6’s?

I said “please”. 😝

You may comment on half of mine, but you have to guess which ones.
  • jrago73 wrote: »

Do you play EASHL 6’s?

I said “please”. 😝

You may comment on half of mine, but you have to guess which ones.

Hehe - ooh exciting.. This just got interesting.. Hope I didn't said too much now.. .. 😐😬

😁
  • Sega82mega
    4308 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    @Follisimo

Thanks for breaking down the gameplay video. Would you by any chance be interested in posting this on the Answers HQ forum for NHL 22? If not, we can always post it on your behalf and give you credit. I'm reaching out to you with this request as most conversations for NHL 22 will be taking place there this season.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/nhl-22-general-discussion-en

Hey @EA_Blueberry why are you seemingly shifting away from this forum in favor of the other one? Is there anything that that board does better than this one?

We will be shifting conversations to the NHL 22 forums. These forums will still be active for the foreseeable future if you wish to discuss NHL titles here. From a business perspective it helps the Forum Community Managers provide more efficient updates to the forums when we can focus on one location. This can also make it easier for us to capture the feedback we need to relay back to the team. Those forums do provide us some advantages on back-end data from the forum posts to give the team a better understanding what topics are hot and when issues arise, the bug reporting form helps make it easier for the QA team to grab the details needed for more efficiency reasons.

If you have any feedback on the AHQ forums to improve them please let us know there. We'll pass it along to the forum administrators.

Use that quote to ask my silly question.

But your 'profile picture' need to be one from the EA collection?

• EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager

If this happens again, can you get some video of it? I'll make sure it gets reviewed for any issues. Thank you!
  • EA_Blueberry
    4832 posts EA Community Manager
    @Follisimo

Thanks for breaking down the gameplay video. Would you by any chance be interested in posting this on the Answers HQ forum for NHL 22? If not, we can always post it on your behalf and give you credit. I'm reaching out to you with this request as most conversations for NHL 22 will be taking place there this season.

Hey @EA_Blueberry why are you seemingly shifting away from this forum in favor of the other one? Is there anything that that board does better than this one?

We will be shifting conversations to the NHL 22 forums. These forums will still be active for the foreseeable future if you wish to discuss NHL titles here. From a business perspective it helps the Forum Community Managers provide more efficient updates to the forums when we can focus on one location. This can also make it easier for us to capture the feedback we need to relay back to the team. Those forums do provide us some advantages on back-end data from the forum posts to give the team a better understanding what topics are hot and when issues arise, the bug reporting form helps make it easier for the QA team to grab the details needed for more efficiency reasons.

If you have any feedback on the AHQ forums to improve them please let us know there. We'll pass it along to the forum administrators.

Correct. The Forum Champions and Heroes will have access to custom avatars.

More info on how to become one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#champion
    @Follisimo

Correct. The Forum Champions and Heroes will have access to custom avatars.

More info on how to become one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#champion

Nice - I have always wish for some info on how to become a champion or hero in this life.

And now I have it - thanks to you! 😏