EA Forums - Banner

Does this bother anyone else?

Playing on overhead the reflection of the lights onto the ice is almost blinding at times and makes me lose sight of the puck at times. Not sure if this bothers anyone else, but would be nice if there was a way to tone this down

Replies

• TITAN_NHL wrote: »
    Playing on overhead the reflection of the lights onto the ice is almost blinding at times and makes me lose sight of the puck at times. Not sure if this bothers anyone else, but would be nice if there was a way to tone this down

Perhaps lower the brightness on your TV? That might be causing some of the issue. I haven't had that issue personally.

Perhaps lower the brightness on your TV? That might be causing some of the issue. I haven't had that issue personally.

It’s mainly in HUT, I’ve tried a few drop ins and it’s outdoors so it’s not an issue

they made lights too bright