EA Forums - Banner

Nhl 22 season crashes

I made some trades on an offline season - the game got corrupted and I’m unable to continue the season. Why does this happen?? What’s the way to avoid from happening again??

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    Janza99 wrote: »
    I made some trades on an offline season - the game got corrupted and I’m unable to continue the season. Why does this happen?? What’s the way to avoid from happening again??

You might be able to delete the personal saved data to resolve this. However, it's also possible your save will be completely deleted so I can't guarantee this is going to work.

If you're on Xbox, highlight the NHL 22 tile and hit the Menu button. It's the small button with the 3 horizontal lines on it next to the Guide button. Then, go to Manage game and add-ons > Saved data. Delete the file with your gamertag on it.

If you're on a PlayStation, go to Settings/Storage/System storage/Saved Data. Locate NHL 22 and delete the saved data.

Try playing again once you've performed the steps for your console and let me know what happens. The best way to avoid this from happening is to make sure you save and exit when you're done playing. Don't just switch to a different game or app.